JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Intersting experience with a massage "therapist"
Page: < prev  of 2  
dailyguy Amateur Jackinchatter

125 posts since 2016-01-05
56 year old bisexual male from queens ny
had a bi unplanned experience once
in nyc
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

mmck279 said:
Sounds like you had a great time! Did she advertise it as a nude or sensual massage, or was that just a bonus? If she didn't advertise it that way, did she tell you to get completely naked or was she more vague?

I'd mention to her that orgasms are so much better when someone else makes you have one, and see if she'll let you pleasure her.

Great time for sure. It's the way that she approached the whole handjob thing that was so different and exciting! Might not be everyone's cup of tea though.

She advertises as topless and FBSM so I undressed fully. She does not say mutual touch in her ad, but I certainly got to suck and play with her titties.

Even when I try 'untested' massage providers, I will always go 100% naked, and lay face down. If the therapist is not into that, they just cover your ass up with a towel when they start the massage, and that's pretty much (but not always) a 100% no happy ending kind of deal. I've never had any of them yell or freak out, so obviously not the first time they've seen that. lol

But you mentioned EXACTLY what I was thinking. I'd love to be able to get her off, or even watch her get herself off. I hope mirrors are involved in that too smooth

Side note:
I've seen some long time providers that start out very vanilla with their massage and happy endings, but over time, things have gotten downright kinky with a couple of them. One girl things went a bit too far and we were basically having an affair, torrid. We both had spouses/boyfriend so eventually we both agreed to back it down a few notches. Well, several notches. Then a few months later she got married and she left the game.
Unregistered ?

dailyguy said:
had a bi unplanned experience once

Sounds interesting, a legit massage from a male therapist? Then went a step further? cock
Unregistered ?

I've been to a few. One of the better ones I got she bathed me first.The warm water was a great way to start. It wasn't from a licensed therapist but so I paid extra for the happy ending. I haven't been in over 6 years. I'll have to check it out again. cock
dailyguy Amateur Jackinchatter

125 posts since 2016-01-05
56 year old bisexual male from queens ny
my gf gave a massage spa day for my bd
I got naked laid down
towel covering me
HE came in started working my back nice oil low lights soft mucis
a real massage
as he worked down my back and up my legs he must have realized I was naked and he started easy but worked his way up doing my ass
I mighta have moaned alittle he came back to side and did my shoulders my arm aliitle off table palm up
gently softly at first I felt his crotch touch my hand then back offi left my hand there and he got bolder after a few
he left his crotch in my hand and I squeezed it
then he backed up I heard him unzip and there was a hard cock in my hand as he massaged my ass
well next thing I just put my head over he brought his cock to my head and I sucked him off as he jerked me off
in nyc
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I used to go frequently to an Asian massage parlor. As others have said here sometimes you get lucky, and the girls are fairly young and willing to do more yhan just a massage if you spend the time being a regular. I had the best time we would do everything it basically turned into a PSE, but then eventually the girl quit and I kinda did too cause I wasnt able to find another place like it.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Intersting experience with a massage "therapist"