JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Finding old Bi friend
Page: of 1  
Txsmale57 Amateur Jackinchatter

310 posts since 2016-04-19
64 year old bisexual male from Roans Prairie Txs
I'm going to be having lunch one day soon with an old friend. We were neighbors an jack off, sucking buddies many years ago. We've not seen one another in 30yrs. We played with each other's cocks almost daily when we were like 12 till 17. Then it all stopped an we moved away. Now when I see him should I bring up the past what we did that I still beat off to those times or wait for him to bring it up. We swallowed lots of cum back then, the only thing I wished he'd done was to have fucked me!!!
JO,CBT, Btm !
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
getnoff Professional Jackinchatter

1241 posts since 2006-12-20
65 year old
I too had a friend like this back in high school. We lost contact until about 4 years ago. He found me on facebook through another friend. I'd always thought about wanting to play together again but never thought he would as well. One night in a chat I just said, those were some great times man... we shared a lot and learned a lot from each other. I don't have any regrets at all. He replied with, indeed they were and I've got no regrets either, in fact... I've thought about it often. BINGO - so a few years later we met, had dinner, (we'd talked about old times often) and we got naked and played again. Now,, he says... he's always wanted me to fuck him, even back in high school and that he'd only let me do that, that no other guy has ever even touched him and I'm the only one who could. So... we're working on the next "dinner" for old times. I say, bring it up... see what he says. You might just get what you always wanted! I did....
willycum Skilled Jackinchatter

763 posts since 2012-04-24
79 year old bisexual from UK
I bet lots of us guys who had jerk buddies when we were young would love to rekindle that relationship years later. I believe that the sexual urge for man to man sex never goes away.
I bet it feels great doing it again after many years apart.
Txsmale57 Amateur Jackinchatter

310 posts since 2016-04-19
64 year old bisexual male from Roans Prairie Txs
Yes it would be really hot, to be able to get totally nude and play with each other's cocks again. Like the old days and then finally have him fuck me all day long!!!! I will post the outcum of our meeting.
JO,CBT, Btm !
bigary36 Amateur Jackinchatter

192 posts since 2008-07-06
43 year old bisexual from New Orleans,Louisiana
I would bring it up if the timeing is right, and you have the balls, no pun intended. He enjoyed it as much as you did. lol..You have both already been there and I'm sure he thinks about it also. Good luck and let us know? I would not mention the fucking, just saying?
lets have some fun
stevenholand Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2016-05-19
55 year old
i did at 12 he had a monster then and had a very tight foreskin and couldt wank unless he used his palm on top.love to see it now but we are both married and i aint seen that huge cock for nearly 34 years. still dream about it now. also another mate with an 8.5 thin one loved jacking him 15 years ago all over me even tried to get him to fuck my girlfriend just so i could feel his shaft rub against mine inside her. i also wanted to be underneath doggy style licking the both of them. i shit out though when we were alone and he asked me to suck him off. i am really gutted now as i have never done it. i was happy with playing with each other but fucking loved making him come all over me.
tab15891 Amateur Jackinchatter

142 posts since 2014-12-17
60 year old curious
best times with 2 different buds in scouts

wish i could find them now
jjonn3 Professional Jackinchatter

1053 posts since 2015-04-23
bisexual male from California
Do what "getnoff" suggested - don't be overly direct but do indirectly bring up the subject.

Some guys "outgrow" fooling around with guys and never want to mention it again - others are still up for some fun.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Finding old Bi friend