JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Giving a BJ
Page: < prev  of 3  
Unregistered ?

SummerViolet said:
They are fine. Not good, not bad as long as everything is clean.

Ive never measured but looking at a ruler I'd guess comfortable around 4 inches, and trying up to 6 if slow.

Yes I swallow and prefer that as its nice to feel a guy finish and his body tense as he orgasms and it saves cleanup time.

I usually place my hands on thighs/bum, but will also rub a guys balls a little every now and then.

No facials are terrible.

Yes that's usually how things start or semihard.

Hope those answers help.

The only thing that helped is to give me an erection.....really hot hearing you talk about someone cumming in your mouth
Add a reply Quote this post
JackMcCock Skilled Jackinchatter

527 posts since 2014-06-30
42 year old bisexual male from San Diego
Yes, I enjoy giving BJs, for a whole host of reasons. Not trying to boast, but with patience I've managed to swallow an entire 9" cock before - the trick is not to rush it.

Absolutely I swallow. I will incorporate a bit of HJ action too, because I know I like it that way, and ball play if the recipient likes it.

Haven't taken many facials, I prefer the guy to cum in my mouth, but I do enjoy the feeling of warm cum splashing on my face and the way I look afterwards.

I have indeed started sucking a guy when he was completely soft. The feeling of him hardening in my mouth was hot.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
bfphawk Professional Jackinchatter

1235 posts since 2012-02-03
62 year old bisexual male from US
I have sucked only two different cocks. First one was a one-time thing. Second went on for several months just over a year ago. I love sucking cock. Both guys were about 6 inches but I've worked about 8 in of a big dildo in my throat. Love the feeling of it pressing up against the back of my mouth with my lips wrapped around and my tongue licking underneath.

They guys both enjoyed my ball play (light touches with my fingertips) and the way I stroke them while licking and sucking on the head.

I have not had a facial because I have always swallowed, always. I love taking cum in my mouth and love asking the guy if he wants to cum in my mouth and telling him I want to swallow his cum. That's what I want so I think he wants to hear me ask him.

My longtime fantasy when I was younger would be for a girl or guy to tell me to cum in their mouth. Always wanted my date (the few that I ever actually had) to suck me but I never had the courage or audacity to ask.

Even today my wife will suck me but she isn't very good at it and I've never cum from only a blowjob. I always have to masturbate. I'd rather suck a cock than get mine sucked, or fuck for that matter.

One thing I will say is that once I tasted a cock in my mouth for the first time (just three years ago now) I really could not understand why women do not like to suck cock. I thought it must be disgusting or something, or the cum tasted nasty. Couldn't be further from the truth, at least for me. I have never been as hard as when I am sucking cock. Better than sex, I say.

strokestrokestroke
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Giving a BJ