JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Strapon for guys
Page: < prev  of 3  
sassydog Skilled Jackinchatter

994 posts since 2008-12-30
curious from South Carolina
Dam id like to do that with a couple to,makes me real horny just thinking about,also wish i had a wife for that too now i think about it.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jaffa38uk Novice Jackinchatter

32 posts since 2008-11-21
69 year old bisexual from Midlands UK
My wife has used many of her toys in me, and although we have a strapon she hasnt used it in me yet. Maybe I'll drop some subtle hints
Kent Professional Jackinchatter

1500 posts since 2008-06-28
35 year old curious
Rodger said:
Oh yea, it's so exciting to see my wife coming toward the bed wearing the strapon, seeing the big cock sticking out. Just seeing her with it on gets me ready for the action. Something really HOT about big tits and a big hardon on a woman.

My gf had used vibrators and dildos on me, but we finally got a strapon. It feels awesome......and looks great too. Seeing her with a hard cock sticking out really excites me.
tonycause Amateur Jackinchatter

323 posts since 2007-11-28
35 year old curious from Europe
If a guy wants to do anal surely to be fair to the woman she should be able to return the favour?
I'm never pitching my tent, it's always up.
Unregistered ?

I have never had the pleasure, the only anal I got was from a vib my ex used to use on me, always wanted to try a strap on stroke
Unregistered ?

I have had a strap on used on me and its really nice. Feels good as it slides in it and out. Now sucking it before hand wasn't bad but prefer the real thing on sucking it
Unregistered ?

My wife crawled into bed on one sat night and started to rub my back with some lotion and got into spooning me and then started to gently hump my ass. It felt real good. Everytime I pushed back on her she pushed foward . I asked her to get the "toy". When she got back into bed she had placed the 6-7 inch silicone cock like dildo on her pubic bone and held it there. Then she slowly lubed me and the dildo up and slowly entered me until the head popped into me. What a feeling that was as she gently humped me slowly gliding the dildo in and out of me. She only had the head in a bit but slowly got it all in me and she just laid there gently humping me. I returned the hump and I wanted more. She got more and more agressive with the humping and now with her new cock she was really getting into it. She was really thrusting her hips and giving me a good fucking. It was like she had a cock . I got use to it and she didnt have to hold onto the dildo anymore what a feel its nice to have a wife with a cock I hope she uses it on me often as I really enjoyed getting fucked by her
Unregistered ?

NJBUDDY said:
My wife crawled into bed on one sat night and started to rub my back with some lotion and got into spooning me and then started to gently hump my ass. It felt real good. Everytime I pushed back on her she pushed foward . I asked her to get the "toy". When she got back into bed she had placed the 6-7 inch silicone cock like dildo on her pubic bone and held it there. Then she slowly lubed me and the dildo up and slowly entered me until the head popped into me. What a feeling that was as she gently humped me slowly gliding the dildo in and out of me. She only had the head in a bit but slowly got it all in me and she just laid there gently humping me. I returned the hump and I wanted more. She got more and more agressive with the humping and now with her new cock she was really getting into it. She was really thrusting her hips and giving me a good fucking. It was like she had a cock . I got use to it and she didnt have to hold onto the dildo anymore what a feel its nice to have a wife with a cock I hope she uses it on me often as I really enjoyed getting fucked by her

That's fucking nice and hot man
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Strapon for guys