JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Worshipping a MILF Fantasy
Page: of 1  
trump4prez Amateur Jackinchatter

118 posts since 2016-03-16
31 year old
I'm 23.
For the last few months, I've been regularly fapping about some supermodel milfs dressing up in lingerie, heels, and shiny pink lip gloss. Then I fap to my chosen milf telling me to "be a good little boy and make me happy."

Then I jack to taking off her lingerie and sucking every part of her (mainly on her tits, legs, and inside her mouth) then going missionary style fun. Basically, it's how I have sex with my current gf except with the added feeling of making a woman who's old enough to be my mother be happy at her demand while being a 'good little boy.'

Some of the milfs I jack to with this fantasy are Cindy Crawford, Kathy Ireland, Elle Macpherson, and my gf's 54-year old mother (Can privately share some photos of my gf's mother if you'd like).

Any other young (or even older) guys like to fap to this? I think my attraction to this stems from the fact that I usually don't like most girls my age besides my gf.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

This is how I started out when I was young. In fact, my first sexual encounter was with a woman who was easily old enough to be my mother. I continued this practice as older women are so much fun and love to use a younger man who has constant wood.
Parson Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2016-12-06
43 year old heterosexual
I'm 36 now and have always liked an older women. My mother in law is 69 but still security, my infatuation has been growing ever since she walked in on me knocked and had a good look at my cock and smiled at me... Now she often stairs at my bulge and often bends over so I can see right down her top. The other day she brushed my cock with her hand "accidentally" through my trousers. It's happened a couple of times since and I. Get the biggest hardest bones and best wanks of my life.
trump4prez said:
I'm 23.
For the last few months, I've been regularly fapping about some supermodel milfs dressing up in lingerie, heels, and shiny pink lip gloss. Then I fap to my chosen milf telling me to "be a good little boy and make me happy."

Then I jack to taking off her lingerie and sucking every part of her (mainly on her tits, legs, and inside her mouth) then going missionary style fun. Basically, it's how I have sex with my current gf except with the added feeling of making a woman who's old enough to be my mother be happy at her demand while being a 'good little boy.'

Some of the milfs I jack to with this fantasy are Cindy Crawford, Kathy Ireland, Elle Macpherson, and my gf's 54-year old mother (Can privately share some photos of my gf's mother if you'd like).

Any other young (or even older) guys like to fap to this? I think my attraction to this stems from the fact that I usually don't like most girls my age besides my gf.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Worshipping a MILF Fantasy