JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Morning wood
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

Nice yeah I find myself waking up horny a lot; my current girlfriend when we first started dating we would always fuck when we woke up. She has early morning classes this quarter though so she's been less interested in fucking my big cock every morning before class so its not uncommon for me to jerk off in bed while she is getting dressed haha, she likes to watch.
Add a reply Quote this post
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
Up until my wife Bibi passed away ten years ago this week, our sex could and usually occur any time of the day, as we felt the urge. About 18 months before Bibi died, she had invited her sister Annie into our marriage bed, and Annie said that early morning sex was her favorite, but she would take it any way she could. So generally, Bibi would watch as Annie and I got each other off in bed in the mornings, and the last of the day was when Annie would watch Bibi and I do our fucking. But many times, after pulling out of Bibi, Annie would lean down and suck the mixture of my and Bibi's cum, off my cock. Bibi liked to taste cum, but Annie really craved it.
Dickguy
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
palmer Skilled Jackinchatter

848 posts since 2007-06-30
70 year old curious from california
Been a morning bator for eons, I've never really been a morning wood guy but I've always had the morning hornys for years. And I still do a morning cum at 62. Did read where its because our hormone levels are higher in the morning so that's why we do what we do in the morning.
its just sex
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Morning wood