JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Metal vs plastic cockrings
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

What do you guys prefer?
Add a reply Quote this post
texstroker Professional Jackinchatter

1870 posts since 2013-03-18
63 year old curious from southeast texas
tylersbigdick said:
What do you guys prefer?

Rubber Cock Rings.
Stroke my throbbing 6.75 cock and make me CUM .Bi Curious.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Yeah? What's the advantage of the rubber kind? I've always used the metal ones, but interested in trying out a different kind, got any reccomendation?
Bigeightinch75 Novice Jackinchatter

50 posts since 2016-03-25
heterosexual
Ive always liked leather snap rings because you can adjust the tightness easier. Rubber one are tight but you can stretch those out easily. Metal rings look sexy but if you have a monster cock like i do you have to wait foe it to go down or your swollen balls get stuck and that hurts..ouch
Unregistered ?

Haha I guess I like that stuck feeling?
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
There are lots of options on cockrings. I prefer the metal one's like tylersbigdick and sometimes I do have to wait awhile before my cock goes down enough to take it off. But that is okay with me! My advice is to try a lot of different ones and pick the one that feels the best and that you enjoy the most. I remember when I went to get my first one, the guy selling them showed me on his cock how to put them on and off and then had me try several sizes and thicknesses until I found the one I liked the best. That's the one I bought. And the experience of buying one was AWESOME as well!

User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
mentiat Amateur Jackinchatter

239 posts since 2009-06-26
60 year old curious from fingerlakes ny
I want to try one myself, but a little scared of the metal, heard that they can get stuck and then you have a problem ... what is the general purpose of the cockring.. to keep you hard longer? .... when you come with one on is the sensation the same , hurt, etc >????
Unregistered ?

mentait,
For your first, get rubber ones that have some stretch. Once you are comfortable using them try metal if you like.
I usually use a ring that only goes around my cock. I use it more for edging, they intensify the pleasure of stroking which helps in getting you to the edge, then the compression can help keep you from cumming. I don't like them for cumming as the pressure of the ring interferes with the pop of cum shooting out of my cock.
mentiat Amateur Jackinchatter

239 posts since 2009-06-26
60 year old curious from fingerlakes ny
pulinit said:
mentait,
For your first, get rubber ones that have some stretch. Once you are comfortable using them try metal if you like.
I usually use a ring that only goes around my cock. I use it more for edging, they intensify the pleasure of stroking which helps in getting you to the edge, then the compression can help keep you from cumming. I don't like them for cumming as the pressure of the ring interferes with the pop of cum shooting out of my cock.

thanks for the advice !!! - I had assumed that you used it for prolonging pleasure , but then took it off for cumming, so thanks again for the insight - will let you know how it goes (or cums for that matter LOL)
Baralover69 Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2016-11-29
38 year old homosexual male from Brick, NJ
Metal looks better
Always naked and horny...looking for buds to trade cum rags with.
miteman48 Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2016-12-28
55 year old from Bournemouth UK
anyone have any recommendations for someone with a smaller dick?
Unregistered ?

Yeah mainly I started using them, and still do, to keep me harder longer.
Unregistered ?

I have metal ones and like them
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Metal vs plastic cockrings