JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Was kicked from Chaturbate
Page: of 1  
NyykeHero Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2016-02-19
25 year old bisexual from The small province known as "NoneYa"
I'm pretty much bitching for bitchings sake. I'm not even sure if this is a good sub forum to post this on.
But I was camming on Chaturbate, ya know testing it out because I'm curious if I could properly sign up and make a little money or something.
The test run was going nicely, lots of cool guys came in, and we talked and I showed off, or w.e.
Then some guy came on and kept asking me to PM him, like keep in mind there were like 30ish people in there and like, 10 of them were talking so it's hard to respond to everyone if ur dumb like me. I didn't even know HOW to pm someone, i've never really used this site before so I figure if he really wants to PM he can just pm me. Then he starts calling me an idiot, and saying "bye." I assume he's just leaving or w.e. but then my damn account got banned saying someone had reported me for being under aged. (Which I am not. I do sorta look it, which is why I figure i might be able to make it as a cammer but I digress.)
I mean, I knew eventually I would have to show the site I.D. and all that to properly set up a thing, but it's still annoying as fuck.
TL.DR.: Asshole took advantage of Chaturbate's easy to exploit report system and I'm pissed.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
str855m Skilled Jackinchatter

677 posts since 2014-09-06
67 year old heterosexual male
I'm not too happy with Chaturbate either but for different reasons. I was banned because they have "reason to believe" I may have violated their terms of service. I have no idea what that actually means. I use a VPN service when I'm on my laptop and all I can figure is they might have seen my IP address changing and assumed I shared my password. Problem is, the only option I can get to in their system is the customer service contact, via a web form. I've tried it 5 or 6 times, and I'm now asking them to just cancel my auto-renewal. Still no response, and they keep billing my credit card. I'll file a dispute next time that happens, but it shouldn't come to that. Chaturbate simply doesn't respond to help or cancellation requests.
touching_allowed Amateur Jackinchatter

487 posts since 2016-11-13
curious from Europe
I got a caution popup on Chaturbate for pee. I had been having some very wet pee games while masturbating. The caution came the next time I logged in. It seems pee is out-of-bounds. It's their show and it's great fun, so I've complied ever since.
Pervyfun121 Novice Jackinchatter

67 posts since 2016-01-22
50 year old bisexual from Kent / Sussex UK
I get banned on a regular basis from CB. I don't do anything at all that could contravene their regs and twice I have been banned while I was just watching and not even camming. I had my subscription taken from my account a month after I had been banned and after an email to them they refunded it. I would happily pay but have no idea why I get banned. They say I should submit ID verification which I am loathe to do, especially as I look too old rather than too young! Not sure what the answer is but I sympathise with the people above.

Pervyfun121 said:
I get banned on a regular basis from CB. I don't do anything at all that could contravene their regs and twice I have been banned while I was just watching and not even camming. I had my subscription taken from my account a month after I had been banned and after an email to them they refunded it. I would happily pay but have no idea why I get banned. They say I should submit ID verification which I am loathe to do, especially as I look too old rather than too young! Not sure what the answer is but I sympathise with the people above.

I just watch as well. I've emailed at least 4 times asking why I was banned, and 3 times asking them to cancel my account. No response to any of my emails using their webform. If anyone has an actual email address or phone number, I'd appreciate having another way to contact them. Seems Chaturbate has a nice scam going.

The address I used was: [email protected]
Hope it helps

I'll give it a shot, Pervyfun121, thanks.

Funnily enough, I've just been banned, and I was broadcasting in pvt!
Unregistered ?

Pervyfun121 said:
The address I used was: [email protected]
Hope it helps

That email address didn't just help, it got me back on the system. They didn't explain the ban or even acknowledge it. But they did say I will be able to log in now. After 7 or 8 attempts through their support form, the direct email address worked. I'll keep that in mind next time they inexplicably ban me, thanks grin
pervsenior Novice Jackinchatter

80 posts since 2015-08-24
67 year old homosexual male from western Canada
I have been warned that the 'private' chat on chaturbate is not so private...

pervsenior said:
I have been warned that the 'private' chat on chaturbate is not so private...

I'm curious...who warned you and what was the warning? Any specifics?
pervsenior Novice Jackinchatter

80 posts since 2015-08-24
67 year old homosexual male from western Canada
just to not get to, er, detailed or specific with my language on certain shall we say taboo topics

Got ya...understood
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Was kicked from Chaturbate