JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Wanking Fetishes
Page: < prev  of 2  
David486 Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2007-01-31
57 year old
But have you ever found someone?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
meatbeater Amateur Jackinchatter

270 posts since 2006-09-13
66 year old heterosexual from Midwestern US
The one thing that gets me hardest fastest is a view of a gorgeous female asshole, and better yet, when it's being filled by a nice hard cock - and the bigger the butt the better. Maybe I like watching anal sex so much because I love sticking things up my own ass when I beat off.
I'm a fist-fucking beatoff! See a video of me masturbating and pics of my hard dick! http://xhamster.com/user/rodpumper, and my new blog at http://xhamster.com/user/rodpumper/blog/1.html
Unregistered ?

Pictures: short skirts, stockings, CFNM, love ass an legs, also clevage. Woman only!

I also love chat with another str8 guy, like younger str8 guys or ones with big cocks. Dont know why, it just on here i like it. Talk about helpin each other out an what/who we wank over.
Unregistered ?

Well if any of you guys with a fetish for women's attire look cute in them I'd love to see the pics. LOL. My strangeness is that I often get turned on to Cross Dressers.
luvheels Skilled Jackinchatter

611 posts since 2007-03-16
59 year old heterosexual transgender female from Canada
UK001 said:
Great forum this by the way!

Just wondered if any of you guys out there had similar fetishes to me. For the last 4-5 years, I get off wanking whilst wearing women's high heel boots and shoes. I love to wear a really high pair of platform boots and then grab the heel as I cum. Does anyone else get really turned on by womens boots? Do you wear them when you wank?

I also like wearing leather gloves as well sometimes. The whole feeling of the leather on your cock is just grand.

I'm so into that too. I have a big collection of stiletto heeled shoes and boots now. I love to wear a pair while I jack off. I'll cum onto another pair and then lick my cum off of them too.
No heel is too high
str8_aus_uncut_25 Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2006-10-06
42 year old heterosexual from Australia (Syd)
I love to sniff the crotch of womens worn panties when I jerk off. I especialy love thongs and love to get them fresh. If I can get away with it I shoot into the crotch.
Unregistered ?

When I was in high school, I would j/o in by back yard, sometimes in the grass but that made me itch.

Now I sometimes like to j/o for my partner or be jacked off
snowblown Novice Jackinchatter

34 posts since 2006-12-28
58 year old heterosexual
When I am at home alone, I love to put on a pair of my wife's pantyhose. I love the tight feeling, love the look of my cock smashed against my leg, watching the precum moisten the fabric, then watching the cum seep thorugh the material as I stroke. Not often, but enjoy it when i can.
dpark08w Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2007-02-25
73 year old curious from Cent Ore
Panties are my turn on. started with mom's, then used wifes,
now and then I'll buy a new pair. My current partner tolerates my fetish but would rather I wore boxers. I like hipsters and briefs, with enough of a crotch to hold my balls tight and with enough of a front to hold the entire bone.mmmmmm
wantsadaddie Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2010-07-26
44 year old heterosexual from Gloucestershire
I love to wank in my panties and they smell great afterwards, sticky and wet thongs and g-strings.
Error403 Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2010-08-05
41 year old
Well, not quite the same but I guess it's somewhat related... I don't like to wear them, but I do like to cum on women's heels or boots sometimes. My wife owns a few pairs that she wears sometimes during sex, but sometimes when I'm alone I'll break them out and jerk off and cum on them.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Wanking Fetishes