JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Doctor jackofff
Page: < prev  of 2  
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
ChitownPaul90 said:
So much for any future rectal exams for me lol. Only if a woman is doing it xD

With a strap-on?

Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Some years ago I had a small problem and went to the Doctor, he checked my cock and balls over good and gave me a rectal exam and tests. He said I needed to come back next week and give a semen sample if I was ok with it. The next week I went in and they took me back to a exam room, the Doctor came in and explained to shoot on this tray and watch were the first and last drops are and left, I took off my pants and underwear and started jacking and after a bit he opened the door and asked how I was doing. I said I'm about there so he came right in, I was to close to stop so he stood there and watched me shoot. Then he took the tray and left, all the results were good. I still jack-off sometimes thinking about him watching me.
tonycause Amateur Jackinchatter

323 posts since 2007-11-28
35 year old curious from Europe
roggieh said:
Needed a skin groth removed between my balls and ass. Wife made an appointment with her dermatologist. Got there and the Doc was a beautiful blond. Tall and shapely. As she started the procedure I had a problem with an erection, but it died after the procedure started.

After I got home the wife told me she was in the process of getting a divorce. Wow that interested me. A week later I had to go in so she could check the site. When I took off my pants and undershorts, I got hard. I tried to keep it hidden with the gown, but when she raised my gown she really moved it all the way up exposing me. She looked at my erection, raised my balls and looked at the site. Then she took hold of my erection and started stroking it. It only took four or five strokes and I shot my load. She laughed and said she thought she could do that fast. She told me to keep my mouth shut and we could do that again. We started an affair that lasted for two and a half years. Too bad she found a new boy friend.

That's not a cool story, if it's even remotely true.
I'm never pitching my tent, it's always up.
uncutcollegeguy Novice Jackinchatter

42 posts since 2009-04-24
36 year old
that is definitely one of my fantasies, to be jacked-off at the doctors.
Unregistered ?

azjr said:
I went in and they took me back to a exam room, the Doctor came in and explained to shoot on this tray and watch were the first and last drops are and left, I took off my pants and underwear and started jacking and after a bit he opened the door and asked how I was doing. I said I'm about there so he came right in, I was to close to stop so he stood there and watched me shoot. .

This has been a fantasy of mine for years...But the doctor's nurse, he is standing there with a cup at the end of my dick waiting for the load of cum...him watching every second of my getting off.
valdez101 Amateur Jackinchatter

388 posts since 2006-03-10
39 year old bisexual from niagara
some motivational vid material - doctor jackin a dude to a hot load...
enjoy buds

http://video2.xtube.com/watch.php?v_user_id=robby2play&idx=8&v=AggzA_G622_&cl=EsZ4S_G622_&from=&ver=3&ccaa=1&qid=&qidx=&qnum=&preview_flag=
http://www.xtube.com/community/profile.php?user=valdez101
Unregistered ?

Liked that horny! Anyone wanna massage me like that?
lothian Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2009-01-26
36 year old bisexual from near dc
yes when i was about twelve...
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Doctor jackofff