JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Panty sniffing stories
Page: < prev  of 2  
jackrabbit450 Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2018-04-08
63 year old bisexual male from New Jersey
I've enjoyed and shared steps for years love how they have changed and evolved. can they get any better than after a weekend with her bf?
Horny and hard 24/7
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
MORNING_GLORY Amateur Jackinchatter

470 posts since 2016-11-20

I was on a training course with a girl called Julie and she invited me to stay over at her apartment after a night out and I thought I was going to get to sleep with her but her boyfriend was in bed when we got back as he worked shifts. I never had a clue she had a boyfriend but we chatted for a while and had a nightcap together then Julie said I could stay in the spare room. I went off to get into bed and just as I was about to get into bed I could hear Julie having a shower so I walked along the hallway with a raging hard-on and wanked my cock like mad right outside the bathroom door. Monents later I was on the verge of shooting my load when I heard the shower being turned off so I scooted back to the spare room and left the door ajar so I could see Julie as she passed the doorway as I tugged on my cock. Seconds later Julie came out from the bathroom and I was treated to a full frontal view of her neatly trimmed pussy and firm full breasts with dark nipples. I almost came as Julie passed the doorway then I had a thought - I wondered if her underwear was in the laundry basket so as soon as I heard her bedroom door close I darted back along to the bathroom and hey presto - lying right on the top of the pile of worn clothes was a pair of bikini briefs which I instantly reached in for and to my amazement they were still warm from her pussy juices. I held them up to my nose and they smelt divine but I wanted to wank into them so I took them back to the spare room and closed the door this time and wrapped Julies freshly worn panties around my pulsating cock and after only a few more tugs I came into the gusset and filled them with spunk. I slept well that night with Julies panties held tightly between my legs and the next morning after having a shower I put them back into the laundry basket before leaving.
twizted77 Skilled Jackinchatter

736 posts since 2013-06-17
46 year old curious male from Kentucky
From one panty sniffer to others, living the stories.
shaved74 Skilled Jackinchatter

718 posts since 2010-05-23
50 year old curious from omaha
I use my sil & her 18yo daughters as often as I can. I house sit for them sometimes, jerk my cock repeatedly while staying there. Both wear very sexy panties! !!
shaved74
twizted77 Skilled Jackinchatter

736 posts since 2013-06-17
46 year old curious male from Kentucky
shaved74 said:
I use my sil & her 18yo daughters as often as I can. I house sit for them sometimes, jerk my cock repeatedly while staying there. Both wear very sexy panties! !!
Which one smells better?

You ever fantasize about getting caught? When I would house sit for my brother and SIL, I used to think about her coming back early and catching me, laying on their couch, face buried in the crotch or ass of her panties and cock in hand.
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
My wife's sister was staying for us for about 10 days and kone morning when my wife and I were in the bathroom together, doing their thing, I picked up a pair of
Sis's used panties and gave them a good sniff.
she said, "Oh my, aren't you a naughty boy. Did you like that??" I told her that they smelled different that her own, but both were a delight to enjoy, and we worked this out, maybe we could do it while her panties were on Sis. We did work it our and I had several times of licking, sniffing and fucking Sis, with my wife right there watching and encouraging us. What a wife !!!
Dickguy
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Panty sniffing stories