JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Do I Buy A Fleshlight
Page: < prev  of 2  
dancetron2000 Novice Jackinchatter

46 posts since 2017-08-31
29 year old
as some have already said for some people its hard to last long in a fleshlight. i have the destroya and i usually cant go 2-3 pumps without needing to nut. i still think its worth it tho cause its so intense.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
UK-Cumtastic Novice Jackinchatter

50 posts since 2018-11-30
42 year old curious from Hertfordshire - UK
I'd love to share a flesh light, fuck it with our cocks and then wank each other off and cum together.
indyjacker77 Skilled Jackinchatter

807 posts since 2018-07-04
84 year old bisexual male from East Central Indiana
mick52 said:
I'm worried about my partner finding one too, if I had one. I've looked on line at them and discovered you can buy them on eBay, but it always comes down to where to hide it. I'd also like to borrow one but don't know of anyone who has one, and maybe it would be fun to take it in turns to use it.

Besides having to hide it, I'd have to pay cash for it as my wife is the accountant at our house and using the credit card to buy fun things or four hour motel stays is totally a no-no. Speaking of motels, do they even accept cash anymore? I've never used one for m/m fun.
Tough to find a regular bud, but I can't stop looking!
Unregistered ?

I got hubby a couple different ones to use. Fleshlight, doc johnson stroker and a master series attachment for my hitachi. All of them make him cum hard and fast. I love using them on him. The wand attachnent makes him explode in about 60 seconds. I love it lol
rogerwoger Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2015-04-13
58 year old
Fleshlights are ok but I have always found whatever type of insert you go with it still lacks realism. The greatest tip I have ever found is to turn the insert inside out and "rough it up" with a clothes brush or hair brush. Its still not perfect but it adds a lot more sensation and feels a lot more like a real pussy.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Do I Buy A Fleshlight