JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Tens device
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Has anyone used a tens machine for hands free cum??? any tips would be appreciated
Add a reply Quote this post
jckaddckt Novice Jackinchatter

15 posts since 2007-10-26
68 year old bisexual male from Vancouver BC
not tens but similar...effect can be awesome...important thing is to set yourself up for success... give yourself lots of time... hot pron...fit the pads where you feel best... go easy... a bolt of lightning will certainly make you cum but it won't feel good... let me know if you've questions... use an ET312 and it's not always successful but when it is, it's extraordinary!
The only thing better than jacking off is jacking off again!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Baggsy2010 Amateur Jackinchatter

302 posts since 2012-09-22
76 year old curious male from England
I've got a TENS machine for a back related problem, and yes, I've used it for masturbating but not very successfully. Placing the pads at different places gives different sensations, some better than others, so just experiment.
I had the most success with one pad between my legs, just behind my balls, and the other at the base of my cock. I then played around with the type of pulse it generates and the strength.
I found the slower and fairly strong pulse to be best. It wasn't totally hands free but the closest I've ever got to it.
It's quite good fun to just play around with the pads in different places just to see how it feels. I always get a good erection when using it too.
Wherever you try the pads, start off with a low current and gradually increase it. Just experiment and eventually you'll find what is best for you.
oldodo Novice Jackinchatter

100 posts since 2009-02-25
91 year old heterosexual from Poland
I am using just my computer, converted amplified loudspeakers and e-stim files. The feeling is amazing.
oldodo Novice Jackinchatter

100 posts since 2009-02-25
91 year old heterosexual from Poland
I started with the pads, but now I am using self-made copper wire rings. They work best for me.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Tens device