JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » secret sexists
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Hoping to find and chat with straight guys like myself who are very pc and respectable types in their daily lives but enjoy being the opposite online. Sexist banter about women in general.
I chat here as well as kik and sometimes phone.
Get in touch.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Bump
Andiskar Amateur Jackinchatter

269 posts since 2019-04-05
54 year old bisexual male from London
Well i am a perfectly PC, feminist, positive discrimination, reconstructed mature male, with strong opinions on the glass ceiling and diversity in the work place. Read the Guardian from time to time.

My inner monologue does not really match that. Because those fucking teases just need bending over the desk and to be fucked stupid like the sluts they are. Specially that just graduated 20 something chubby little Yorkshire tart in the office I would seed her roughly until it was leaking down her fat legs.

I am on wickr at this username, but do not use Kik.
If you like a post of mine please PM me. I always enjoy a chat.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Andiskar said:
Well i am a perfectly PC, feminist, positive discrimination, reconstructed mature male, with strong opinions on the glass ceiling and diversity in the work place. Read the Guardian from time to time.

My inner monologue does not really match that. Because those fucking teases just need bending over the desk and to be fucked stupid like the sluts they are. Specially that just graduated 20 something chubby little Yorkshire tart in the office I would seed her roughly until it was leaking down her fat legs.

I am on wickr at this username, but do not use Kik.

That is so hot, and I could almost have written that word for word myself.
Littleoldme Professional Jackinchatter

1218 posts since 2019-08-24
56 year old heterosexual male
I think we're all like that to a greater or lesser digree. I'm definatly like that as i get older espically with younger women i'm very politacally correct and can make them laught, but i can't understand how suposidly educated intelligent people can come out with such stupid claptrap during a conversation. they definatly need a good hard screwing and could put their mouth's to much better use sucking cock, even most of the younger men i know agree with this but none of us can say anything. The twenty something dirty dan 1975 talked about definatly sound's like she badly need's to be inpregnated.
northman Amateur Jackinchatter

381 posts since 2015-11-27
54 year old curious
Yes, I think lots of us are the same. I try to be 'right on' and to support my wife and her feminist friends in stuff like equal pay, etc. But at the same time, I reserve the right to think that my wife's posh friend Catherine is a filthy cock-hungry leather-skirted bitch of a MILF with massive, obscene dirty tits, and whose steaming hot snatch is obviously in need of a good banging until she screams and sobs in pleasure.

Meanwhile, I will do everything to support my niece's crusading feminist student politics, and like all her #metoo stuff on Facebook. But it's clear from her photos that her slaggy little friend Amber in her tight fuck-me dress from Slutty Little Thing Dot Com is a nasty little whore for all her tutors at university, sucks dick until she chokes and vomits, and needs such a good hard seeing-to up the arse that she can barely walk. Etc.

northman said:
Yes, I think lots of us are the same. I try to be 'right on' and to support my wife and her feminist friends in stuff like equal pay, etc. But at the same time, I reserve the right to think that my wife's posh friend Catherine is a filthy cock-hungry leather-skirted bitch of a MILF with massive, obscene dirty tits, and whose steaming hot snatch is obviously in need of a good banging until she screams and sobs in pleasure.

Meanwhile, I will do everything to support my niece's crusading feminist student politics, and like all her #metoo stuff on Facebook. But it's clear from her photos that her slaggy little friend Amber in her tight fuck-me dress from Slutty Little Thing Dot Com is a nasty little whore for all her tutors at university, sucks dick until she chokes and vomits, and needs such a good hard seeing-to up the arse that she can barely walk. Etc.
yeah we all do different thing's to support the women in our live's little phase's because they never last to long like sitting through the women's world cup and other sporting event's with my two niece's. I felt so sorry for the male comentater that i nearly cried

northman said:

yeah we all do different thing's to support the women in our live's little phase's because they never last very long like sitting through the women's world cup and other sporting event's with my two niece's. I felt so sorry for the male comentater that i nearly cried listening to the women commentater talking and saying nothing relivent was hard enough for me so it must have been hell on earth for him.
CDN_Jack Novice Jackinchatter

99 posts since 2019-02-13
50 year old bisexual male from Europe
Hey all, I am in the same boat. I feel very strong about supporting and up holding the rights of women every where. I am very much a feminist in my public life. As well an ally for many other minorities to live their lives the way they want.

But when it comes to my fantasies and stroke material I am very much into using and abusing women. I see them as just fuck toys and sluts to be used to get my cock hard and to get me off.

Which sometime I have inner conflicts over my real feeling and my erotic imagination.
Remember to always have fun and enjoy your kinks.
JonC2020 Novice Jackinchatter

53 posts since 2019-08-08
54 year old heterosexual male from Mesa, AZ
I am similar too. Love women and everything they are but I always fantasize about putting collars and leashes on bitches and use them.
50 yr old married guy
phjacker Professional Jackinchatter

1633 posts since 2015-06-01
54 year old
Women are just people too. Some good, some bad. Sexism as an idea just seems incorrect to me. Discriminate against what people think or do, not what they are.

I happen to enjoy wanking over degrading thoughts about them, but equal opportunity wanker - some are no better than they ought to be, others really don't deserve what I think about.

So for me being sexist sometimes is exciting, but because I know it's wrong.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » secret sexists