JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Edging addiction
Page: < prev  of 3  
nwjobud Novice Jackinchatter

15 posts since 2016-08-17
58 year old curious male from Seattle
Love edging here too!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Love to edge. Love the feeling of being so close then backing off. Try to edge several times in a week before cumming.
Unregistered ?

I've been working on my edging skills for about a year. Made serious progress. So so wish I had learned this concept when I was single and lived alone.
jnewman Skilled Jackinchatter

999 posts since 2018-01-02
73 year old heterosexual male from ireland
it can be a bit of a torture.I've always edged since I started masturbating,to prolong the wank.I can only edge until I can't resist the urge to go over the top.it's definitely a trial.
fundriver11 Skilled Jackinchatter

873 posts since 2011-08-20
58 year old heterosexual male from Michigan
Palmlovers said:
I agree completely! The act of masturbating for hours, day after day, is so intense and pleasurable that an orgasm can be a let down. I try to go at least 2 weeks, masturbating 3-4 hours a day, before I allow an orgasm. I also try very hard to ruin it when I do, gives my aching balls a little relief and I stay horny.

This is exactly what I do too. I find I have amazing cum shots if I stay active and drink lots of water and green veggie juice. I prance around the house smacking my boner for while and the sit for a while.
cock
Fundriver11

bwhackit said:
More and more I'm preferring multi-day edging. Just keep zoning in on that point of no return, backing off, repeat. Take several hours break and so on. Orgasm feels awesome for about 5 seconds then it's a bit of a let down compared to riding an edge. If I could only do it without feeling like my dick went through a Cuisinart that would be great too. Exaggerating for effect but yeah sometimes I'm a little tender.

That is the way to do it. cockcock
Fundriver11

I have been extremely horny the past several days so last night I took a shower around 9pm and came down to the couch where my wife was watching tv. I was naked, clean, shaved and all boned up. She ended up falling asleep by 10pm. I stayed up sitting on the love seat and edged until 4am. My dick accidentally went off at that point. I woke my wife and went up to bed. I woke up honey and hard. It is a rainy day today and a very light work from home day. I plan to stay naked and boned up all day today and hopefully all day tomorrow too.
strokestrokestrokecockcock
Fundriver11

bwhackit said:
More and more I'm preferring multi-day edging. Just keep zoning in on that point of no return, backing off, repeat. Take several hours break and so on. Orgasm feels awesome for about 5 seconds then it's a bit of a let down compared to riding an edge. If I could only do it without feeling like my dick went through a Cuisinart that would be great too. Exaggerating for effect but yeah sometimes I'm a little tender.

I love the feeling in my cock on day two. It is tender but numb and throbbing and just the perfect amount of ache so I feel every part of it. I can not leave it alone at that point and like to watch it bounce and throbbing in my hands.cockcockstrokestroke
Fundriver11
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Edging addiction