JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » dream of being a pretty girl
Page: < prev  of 3  
Unregistered ?

I love being a guy and never dream of being girl, but I wouldn't mind enjoying some role-play with someone who'd like me to treat them as a girl. We could start by discussing what kind of girl you are and what you look like. We could go on a fantasy date and then go back to your place for coffee and then see what happens after that...
We should begin by chatting via text to set up our characters and the scenario. Eventually I'd like to move on to chatting on mic. It would be more intimate. I promise I'll be gentle. PM me if you would like a virtual, fantasy boyfriend. It could be fun.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

I love being a guy and never dream of being girl, but I wouldn't mind enjoying some role-play with someone who'd like me to treat them as a girl. We could start by discussing what kind of girl you are and what you look like. We could go on a fantasy date and then go back to your place for coffee and then see what happens after that...
We should begin by chatting via text to set up our characters and the scenario. Eventually I'd like to move on to chatting on mic. It would be more intimate. I promise I'll be gentle. PM me if you would like a virtual, fantasy boyfriend. It could be fun.
Booblover Skilled Jackinchatter

600 posts since 2015-08-17
52 year old heterosexual male
Bi4BigTits said:
You'd look so good going out like that. You'd make a lot of people horny! Very jealous!

Lovely of you to say. Please post up some pics of babes you'd like to look like! Would love to see how you want to look!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
JackinBill Novice Jackinchatter

65 posts since 2009-03-16
62 year old curious male from Wisconsin
I have dreamed about this for a long time. Would love to be a hot babe and be able to wear sexy clothes to tease and get attention from all the horny guys. Let them look down my top at my braless tits. Wear short skirts with no panties. Take one out to his car and suck his hard cock. Oh yes I would love to be a girl with that power.
Love to chat about Wives and love tiny tits. JO at least twice a day
Unregistered ?

That sounds hot
Maybe we can Skype it OFF
Unregistered ?

You sound like u wish u were some guys dream date
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
I've often wondered what sort of nympho slut I would be if I was female. I'd probably have died from some STD by now because I would have fucked a lot of men.
Small dick chronic masturbator
Jimi Novice Jackinchatter

69 posts since 2019-11-21
33 year old curious male from West Coast
Would love to be a guy's dream date. The thought of being the girl for a man is so hot.
Rick64 Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2020-04-06
59 year old
Always wanted to dress up in girls lingerie and have a man appreciate it. I do dress in frilly knickers and stockings/suspenders and it makes my climaxes more intense when masturbating. I only have a mirror and my cell phone to appreciate it atm. Would love a man feel me up, make me look into his eyes while he masturbated into my mouth and then eventually feel him fun deep in my butt.
Unregistered ?

I wouldn't mind being Kylie Minogue for a while. &#128522;
Booblover Skilled Jackinchatter

600 posts since 2015-08-17
52 year old heterosexual male
Looking like Alex in this dress would be hot!

https://i.ibb.co/Wtcb0TH/834-D22-C7-6749-4-EF3-8-E35-CF1-AD13944-C0.jpg
Unregistered ?

Yes might be nice to be a girl, or get treated like one, they have better clothes than us, and definitely have more fun, I have tried wearing panties skirts dresses nighties occasionally and must admit it did feel nice to wear a pretty dress( I probably have an inner girl lol)
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » dream of being a pretty girl