JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » email chatting
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

I'd love to get to know someone via email and share stories and fantasies as well. Pm if interested
Add a reply Quote this post
Lin127 Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2014-03-30
74 year old curious male from indianapolis
I'm about the same as you but after I masterbate I totally loose all interest in sex at the moment. Would find some to chat with to see if I can work through it.Have to say masterbating satisfy me physically but not mentally.No sure what to do to help.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Jrkndkofn Skilled Jackinchatter

709 posts since 2018-08-26
60 year old heterosexual male from Eastern US
Me too, once I cum I m out, like to work through that also
onlybyhand Skilled Jackinchatter

765 posts since 2015-05-21
77 year old curious male from United Kingdom
"Email Chatting". Yes. Am definitely looking for a literate masturbator friend who would like to regularly exchange emails written while masturbating. Am particularly keen on sharing anything to do with actual masturbation practices and techniques but also happy to discuss anything or everything relating to masturbating so long as legal, healthy and respectful of others. Confiding to like minded about masturbating would be nice for you too?
Older mature male, good hand trained 7.5+, short flexible foreskin, glans often uncovered.
softcock Amateur Jackinchatter

293 posts since 2020-03-08
77 year old heterosexual male from California
I came here with a soft cock, and now it's starting to warm up. The idea of being on an email list about jacking off appeals to me. I write a lot and must temper my long worded replies. I enjoy pics of hot females, and I enjoy fuck pics as well with younger men and women fucking and cumming. PM me if you want an email address. I must be discreet.
I'm jacking off more now than in the last 20 years

onlybyhand said:
"Email Chatting". Yes. Am definitely looking for a literate masturbator friend who would like to regularly exchange emails written while masturbating. Am particularly keen on sharing anything to do with actual masturbation practices and techniques but also happy to discuss anything or everything relating to masturbating so long as legal, healthy and respectful of others. Confiding to like minded about masturbating would be nice for you too?
Softcock

I enjoy stories too. I can only come up with so much about my own masturbation fantasies and practices, and at my age (73), I've forgotten more than I can remember. I'm saddened that I can no longer fuck my wife or any other woman. So, my hand and massage cream must do.
I like to ask questions and answer questions.
I like pictures of pretty, sexy teens (men too sometimes).
I'm searching for "jack material" to invigorate my soft cock.
I'm str8, but wonder what I missed in life by not sucking cock and vice versa. This idea adds energy to my cock, although I lose all interest once I shoot my wad. That's how it is with me in a nutshell. PM for more.
Fordo93 said:
I'd love to get to know someone via email and share stories and fantasies as well. Pm if interested
Softcock

Jrkndkofn said:
Me too, once I cum I m out, like to work through that also

For myself, I don't see any way around this issue. Only when I was young and enjoyed a strong cock and libido could I fuck after masturbating. Sure enough, as the years passed, jacking off became important for starting my day, a way to ease that nuisance sex tension in the scrotum, the balls and cock. Now, I must work on calling up that tension for masturbation pleasure. I jack off now for pleasure and as a psychological therapy for the world's woes. Nothing works nearly as well than cumming. So here I am looking for Jjck material.
Softcock

I hope that this (my email address) doesn't get me banned.
Softcock
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » General » Personals » email chatting