JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Have you ever been caught nude on purpose?
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

A few times while my ex and I were visiting her sister. My wife and I talked many times about having a 3-way with her sister. She always said she would only ever have one with her, because they were very close. But alas, we never did. But once I was naked and hard, in the bathroom with the door open. My sis-in-law walked by, stopped and smiled. Then walked away. I told my wife about it while we were have sex that night. Sister-in-law saw me hard a few more times. My wife really loved hearing about it.
Add a reply Quote this post
jim1954 Amateur Jackinchatter

271 posts since 2018-01-02
heterosexual male
I enjoy getting caught nude and rarely close doors or blinds. I keep everything wide open, if people want to look it's fine with me.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
ypipes Skilled Jackinchatter

666 posts since 2015-07-25
54 year old male
I only do if i feel horny and it helps me get a good cum
sdmattfreeman Amateur Jackinchatter

426 posts since 2015-11-30
48 year old bisexual male from California
Ever since I can remember I have been getting "caught". Older relatives, neighbors, extended family members, GFs parents, etc. Sometimes in a sexual way, but usually just me being nude.
Fun group on Wickr: [email protected]. 21+ only, all the time.
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
I have been ready to have the maids walk in on me in road side motels if I duck in during a long road trip for a good snooze, alas all the maids thus far have been very snaggle toothed rude looking women that would make my hard on wither out of fear that I might have been horny enough to use it one one of them, lol.
Working it hard
ChefYaz Amateur Jackinchatter

398 posts since 2017-04-14
bisexual male from Louisiana
Never really thought about it before hand and never really cared about being "caught" nude. Yes, I have been "caught" nude several times.
I like to play with my cock!
plumtree70 Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2021-02-16
53 year old
Yes I was caught several times by "accident" by my sister and her friends when I was 19ish.

PM me for more can't post here! (Or plumtree70 on wickr)
Jaxxx Novice Jackinchatter

72 posts since 2017-10-10
61 year old
When my GF comes over, I let her catch me naked and stroking my cock. She loves seeing me play with it, so it gets her naked in a hurry.stroke
dvantman Amateur Jackinchatter

308 posts since 2021-02-05
50 year old curious male from Duluth, MN
The house next door to me is a rental. 4 college girls living there. My bedroom window faces their upstairs living room. I leave my blinds up and walk around nude a lot. I have seen them see me a few times.
Unregistered ?

Deliberately let my older sister catch me jerking off in her lingerie when I was about 13 After initial mild shock and anger, she encouraged me to do it for her on a regular basis. Loved obliging her!
jackbird Skilled Jackinchatter

686 posts since 2017-09-21
66 year old bisexual male from Dover /Rochester New Hampshire
GraysAnatomy said:
I have many times. One of the most memorable was several years back, I was at my lake house in a remote wooded lake area. I was naked, not expecting anyone to visit, and was masturbating. I was in my living room at the time and saw three Jehovah Witnesses walk by my living room windows on the way to my front door. It was easy to tell they were Jehovah Witnesses by the way they were dressed and they were carrying their religious tracts. So I went to the door when they knocked, stark naked and throbbing upright boner, and opened the door. To say they were shocked is an understatement. I said Hello, and after a moment of stammering, the older guy said You are naked! I said Yeah, this is my house and I choose to be naked. After a few more remarks back and forth, the older guy turned to the two younger guys and said, We are leaving. And they turned and left. They have never come back since then.

Yep did the same thing. At the time worked nights and they would come knocking and waking me up. I never answered the door they kept coming back so one day answered the door naked and said please stop knocking I work nights and go away. They never came back.
Comface22 Amateur Jackinchatter

179 posts since 2018-07-26
27 year old
Gym showers Im always nude have a semi
Messege on kik if you live in Birmingham UK : comface2
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Have you ever been caught nude on purpose?