JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » How close to self sucking??
Page: < prev  of 2  
Greybeardd Novice Jackinchatter

74 posts since 2015-03-11
63 year old bisexual from Ontario canada
was able to arounf the age of 17. whole head in my mouth ! could do it sitting in a chair. was able to train myself to eat my cum that way. then used hips over head to self facial. oh, to be young again.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
nella_bmar Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2020-02-28
49 year old bisexual male from University Heights, Calgary, Ab, Canada
I can't reach my shoes, let alone tongue tickle my tuber.. if we all could milk our members, would communitys dissapear?
veterin Amateur Jackinchatter

367 posts since 2017-09-25
58 year old from Texas
when I was in my teens, the best I could do was stick my tongue all the way out and I could just lick the top, 3 licks was all I could do before I needed to breath again
Unregistered ?

Like a lot of us, as a teen i could self suck a little. Im not really long enough. On a couple of occassions i was able to get the tip in my mouth. On fine day i got most of the head in. From when i first started trying until i got my head in my mouth, id always shoot my load in my mouth ans swallow. Much older now. No way i can even get close. Id end up in traction. Lol
Boybie Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2020-10-04
24 year old transgender female
I've tried often, but I can't. I guess I'm too small!
hungboy007 Skilled Jackinchatter

907 posts since 2015-06-30
44 year old curious from Belgium
like mentioned several times in this thread: in my teens and twenties I could... at first lick the tip, afterwards I could put the whole head in my mouth. Backproblems ended it all...now I haven t tried for years. I m affraid to end up "stuck" in that position now, lol.
Palmlovers Skilled Jackinchatter

775 posts since 2010-12-31
64 year old bisexual male from Tx
Up until I was 25 or so I could get just past the head in my mouth while sitting on a chair or toilet or edge of the bed. I'm 7.5" and it wasn't that hard to do. As a teen on days when I didn't get the chance to suck my friends cock I would suck my own to get my cum fix. Wish I could still do it but I"m too old and unflexable.
Stroke, edge, leak, goon, deny, repeat!
Unregistered ?

I can get a couple of inches away pretty comfortably. It's not enough to suck, but I love painting my mouth, so it is still a pretty big win.
Unregistered ?

Nowhere close, so when younger just used to settle for legs over the head giving myself facials and trying to get as much cum in my mouth as possible.
jackbird Skilled Jackinchatter

686 posts since 2017-09-21
67 year old bisexual male from Dover /Rochester New Hampshire
In my 60's now can't even come close. When I was 13 first tried but was just out of reach. that was way back in 1971. At 14 the next year sucked my first cock. Self sucking became a obsession. I was determine to do it. My bed was a old one. It had real metal railing to hold the mattress and box spring up. I got on the floor with feet and ankles up on the bed. I would pull on the railing. It took lots of tries and I would bounce stretching my legs and back. One day I was able to stick my tongue out and lick the tip. Of course last about 30 seconds before blowing my load. One day finely was able to get the head between my lips. Thats as far as I ever gotten just the head. That was in my teens as I gotten older was never able to do it but that was ok found out could find cocks to suck
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » How close to self sucking??