JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Chicago lakefront jack off
Page: of 1  
ChitownPaul90 Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2008-06-21
34 year old curious
So, I was riding my bike right after the sun came up (about 5:45 or so) and the thought of joing in public came to my mind. It was one of those times when either you get it over with, or it tortures you for the rest of the time of whatever activity you're doing. Getting a boner in bike shorts isn't all that fun either as I'm sure you all can imagine. Since it was so early in the day, to the point when only the really serious exercisers or time strapped folks are out on the lakefront. I found a spot on the lakefront that comes away from a straight line of site (farther into the lake) and hunkered down by some fencing and a fair amount of fauna. The only possibility of being seen came from two high rises on the other side of lake shore drive, and this boat passing far off in the distance. And since I had my bike, I could make a quick, yet uncomfortable get away. While always scanning around the area, I whipped my staff out and got to it. Eventually I started fantasizing about a random girl, or someone I knew, catching me and then finishing me off with her mouth. It took me a good ten minutes to get off. I guess when in situations with other people, or with the prospect of getting caught, it somehow takes me longer than usual. After I blew my load, out towards the boat of course lol, I waited for my boner to subside, corrected my shorts, and gingerly walked off and eventually hit the path again. I ended up going for a good 90 minute ride, and when I got back to my apartment, I joed in the basement near the lobby. I was pretty horny lol and I plan on jacking off in the same spot tomorrow and take photographic proof this time. Maybe one of you guys could join me one day...
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
papabare Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2006-12-30
85 year old bisexual from Chicago, IL, northeast: East Rogers Park
Was that YOU out by Diversey Harbor? I was the one talking to the beat cop in his car, keeping him from coming up on you through the tunnel.
PM me for phonetext info: [email protected].
ChitownPaul90 Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2008-06-21
34 year old curious
Nope lol. I was way south of there. Nice looking out though!
Unregistered ?

Sounds like it was a good day!
Unregistered ?

I'd join you man. Let me know when.
spotsguy Amateur Jackinchatter

342 posts since 2012-04-07
heterosexual male from Chicago - nside
I live up in Edgewater right off the trail. My roommate is gone most mornings if you'd want to come over and nut some time, bro.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Chicago lakefront jack off