JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » husbands being forced to taste
Page: < prev  of 4  
sailm8 Amateur Jackinchatter

157 posts since 2010-06-14
curious
Back in the day eating pussy was never admitted too in my group. MY GF gently pushed my head down once and I thought she was wanting me to kiss her pussy. Instead, she sort of started grinding herself against my mouth and I loved it. Ate pussy every time I could since then. Then one nigh she was riding me on top and after I came she just slid up onto my face and dripped my load right in my mouth.
The rest is history. We got married and I still eat my cum out of that moist hot puss. Sometimes she uses her fingers to sort of spoon it out if it is really deep inside. I try to pull out so I cum closer to the front so I can reach it all. Love it when I just need to put my tongue up against her and it just rolls down into my mouth. I also like it when my cum is thick and I need to suck it out. Hell I just like anyway I can get it.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I've only been doing this with my wife recently but I love it and she loves me doin it. My wife squirts and I like to go down on her, taste her pussy and then we will kiss and she licks her pussy juice off my lips, she will also masturbate for me and rub her cum on her Lips, nipples and belly for me to lick off as I head down to her pussy. Recently though we were fucking and I had cum in her pussy, I pulled out and she asked me to go down on her and make her cum again, teasing her I said no and she said that she tastes her cum so I should do the same. I wasted no time going down and licking her clean. I have also started to rub my Precum into her nipples and sucking it off, I rub Precum into my nipples during masturbation anyway. Although she doesn't know it's not the first time I've tasted my own cum.
sailm8 Amateur Jackinchatter

157 posts since 2010-06-14
curious
Jake-lc said:
I've only been doing this with my wife recently but I love it and she loves me doin it. My wife squirts and I like to go down on her, taste her pussy and then we will kiss and she licks her pussy juice off my lips, she will also masturbate for me and rub her cum on her Lips, nipples and belly for me to lick off as I head down to her pussy. Recently though we were fucking and I had cum in her pussy, I pulled out and she asked me to go down on her and make her cum again, teasing her I said no and she said that she tastes her cum so I should do the same. I wasted no time going down and licking her clean. I have also started to rub my Precum into her nipples and sucking it off, I rub Precum into my nipples during masturbation anyway. Although she doesn't know it's not the first time I've tasted my own cum.

That is hot! I would love to taste a woman who squirts. Saw a video of a guy using a pussy bong drinking loads of pussy juice. Yum
Like this : http://xhamster.com/movies/625151/allie_takes_a_lots_of_pussy_juices.html
Rabbit420 Skilled Jackinchatter

579 posts since 2011-04-23
68 year old curious from Minnesota,USA
Turn about is fair play. Don't tell me that none of you men haven't planted a wet, sloppy kiss on your woman's lips after your done eating her to orgasm.
Curious looking for the right cock to suck
Unregistered ?

Rabbit420 said:
Turn about is fair play. Don't tell me that none of you men haven't planted a wet, sloppy kiss on your woman's lips after your done eating her to orgasm.

Completely agree, this was my wifes point, she tastes herself so why shouldn't I taste my cum. I'm an equal opportunities lover and I'll try anything once.
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » husbands being forced to taste