JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » public sex
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

DaveB078 said:
In my youth, a girlfriend and I we're sitting on the edge of a busy night club. She let me pull out the back of her skirt so she wasn't sitting on it, she let me put my hand down the back of her tights and pants. She was sitting on my hand and I was able to play with her pussy with people passing close by who had no idea what was happening. I was talking dirty into her ear while kissing her neck. She was so wet. We eventually stopped and went outside. While walking she gripped my arm tightly and said "I can barely walk after what you were doing to me in there..."
Never happened again or since but just the thought some 40 odd years later is enough to get me hard.
Sounds like serious fun to me. I once jerked off and then gave a quicky to my wife late one night in the produce isle. The risk of being caught was pretty high and with all that adrenaline it only took a couple minutes. Public is hot period. New to bucket list- maximize the places I have had public sex
Add a reply Quote this post
NylonFan29 Novice Jackinchatter

72 posts since 2017-05-04
36 year old curious male
Our friends asked us to take care of their flat while on vacation; plants watering, windows opening to remove any track of musty... When we come there was a pair of fuckme pleather boots thrown on the floor in the bedrom. What a slut is X! - shouted my GF. I went to open windows in another room, and when back, she - naked but in these boots, was spreading on the bed. "Lets try their bed and these slutty items, lick me". Step after step we begat to fuck like rabbits and when she was jumping on me I spotted a boy on the balcony of next building, watching and stroking his dick!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

A few entries:
Had sex with a gf in a school field, close to the pavement on the way home from the pub a few times. Heard footsteps passing and we weren't trying to be quiet.

Another time we met up in a park and lay in the long grass. Eventually I had my hand up her skirt and inside her soaked knickers as I fingered her. By the time she got my cock out I was absolutely throbbing and she wanked me off, just as I was cumming an older couple came into view behind her. She didn't notice but they both so me cumming on her hand and thighs.

And another time we were on a busy train, sat down, and I got my hand down the front of her jeans and brought her off while she covered her lap with her coat, crimson and squirming in her seat.

Happy days...
Hairybi Amateur Jackinchatter

209 posts since 2013-12-28
72 year old bisexual male from Utah and California
With wife, one time at a Holiday Inn pool in the evening, and another with her on a canoe in the middle of the lake.

With men, at bath houses and adult theaters.
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
Adult theaters and sex clubs are the best but, outdoors at night naked under a full moon is red hot
Working it hard
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
It was not what I would cal public but my wife and I had gone to a one room log cabin in Colorado along with a friend and his teenage son and our married son and his wife and baby and our teenage daughter. In one half of the cabin there were six beds so my wife and I had one, our friend and his son each had one, our son and his wife had one and our daughter had one. Any way the first night I was horny as hell so after sunset we blew out the lantern and my wife and I started snuggling and one thing led to the next. Bottom line, we started fucking. We tried to be quiet but with my wife moaning and me breathing hard and grunting and then when I started cumming I am sure you could have heard me a block away. Next day, no one said a word about hearing anything. So next two nights my wife and I were really going at it both nights. To this day no one as ever mentioned it but I know everyone in the room must have heard us and could not have helped but hear the bed springs squeaking and bouncing rhythmically.
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
daval Professional Jackinchatter

2239 posts since 2015-04-28
73 year old bisexual male from Aberdeen, Scotland
My mature ex lover and I were at a visitor centre on the coast. There was a small room with a continuous video playing of the exhibition. We sat at the back but very close to the people in the next row before us. We snogged and I had my hand up her skirt. She squeezed my hard on through my trousers. So horny fingering her wet pussy close to strangers. I had to hide my bulge when we stood up.
hornyshrops Novice Jackinchatter

87 posts since 2019-09-09
67 year old curious male from Leics
Sex in car park, in woodland, beach, in the sea, layby on side of road, on a footpath in the country, in a field (both totally naked).....get out there and do it
chat, cam, meet
Unregistered ?

I've never had sex in public places, but I'm curious to know does seeing a couple having sex really not bother anyone regardless if it's illegal or not? I'm curious how people react to public sex and if people accept it more now.
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
sexyShaun said:
I've never had sex in public places, but I'm curious to know does seeing a couple having sex really not bother anyone regardless if it's illegal or not? I'm curious how people react to public sex and if people accept it more now.

I think that it depends on location. The reaction is different if you see people having sex in public where kids can see versus people having sex where only adults are around, adult only resorts,beaches, adult theaters or sex clubs.
I've had sex in public in front of a crowd and people just masturbated while enjoying the show. I've seen people having sex in adults only settings and sometimes its interesting and I'll pull my cock out and work it for them and sometimes its not and keep walking and grab a bottle of water. One incident falls in the middle, 30 years ago I pulled into a rest stop during a summer day on the NJTP. I looked up and a guy was fucking a woman against the wall of a service shed maybe 100yds away accross a field. They started out him taking her from behind as I was going in to take a leak, and when I came back her legs were draped over his shoulders, her back against the shed wall and he was driving it in deep. So they were far enough away and quiet enough that none of the families in the parking lot noticed. So public, kids in the general area but secluded enough that most didn't see.
Working it hard
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
On a nude beach out in the open and we did everything
headerfatty Professional Jackinchatter

1354 posts since 2010-01-18
62 year old curious from Hou Tx
Going back quite a few years wife gave me a bj b4 a Motley Crue concert in the car , lots of people were walking past on the way to the show, had to keep stopping!.
Unregistered ?

The reason I asked this question is where I live in a smaller city there are no adult only clubs, beaches or adult theatres, like nothing here is really strictly for adults. So I'm wondering because of the laws and stuff, let's say I was having sex with someone in an alley or somewhere in public that a person would have to approach us to know we were having sex. Let's say for example the public restrooms. I just know there probably are some people out there that would make a stink about it, but to me, sex is beautiful and why would anyone want to stop something that's already been started. Anyways, I love all your guys stores, very interesting to read! Keep posting guys and girls!
Unregistered ?

For me and the wife, the best public place was a city park, specifically the baseball field, in Knoxville, TN. Place called Concord Park, for anyone that knows the Knoxville area. Was after dark; just enough illumination from the moon to see what we were doing. We had a date night, and decided to have some fun. Parked the car and walked into the park to the baseball fields. I told her I wanted to see her naked, so she stripped down and walked around these wide open baseball fields in the middle of the public park. No one was around, unfortunately, but it was still hot as hell watching her thick milf ass and big tits bouncing as she strutted around. I was jerking like crazy just watching her. I had her walk around the park for a bit while I watched and jacked. Then, fucked her silly on the grass in the middle of one of the baseball fields. Best thing that ever happened on that center fieldgrin Reminds me of that movie, "Field of Dreams." Believe the quote was, "if you build it, they will cum"grin

We've done similar on hikes and other outdoor activities. Wife loves being naked outdoors...lucky me. I love the thrill of potentially getting caught and the feel of being naked outside. Gets me every time.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » General » Personals » public sex