JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Women Losing Interest
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

RobBanks said:
In general, sex is what the female uses to bait the hook of holy matrimony. Once she lands that big lunker, he goes in the live well until it's time for skinning.

Lol
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

seems a fairly common scenario, but shit happens I guess. Married over 30 years here.... got married probably too young, she's a good few years older than me and had more experience. Late 80s, she was the first girl I was with who wanted me to cum ON her rather than IN her, which was spectacularly hot at the time. She was assertive and horny as hell when she wanted to be, other times she wasn't.... She's honestly extremely attractive and always has been, knows it, and can be a right nasty slut if she wants... BUT that's the hitch isn't it... she just doesn't want to any more. We've had more than a few major discussions about it, had our hard times and good times, but in the end it's just the way nature works I think. I still get to have a handful of that sexy ass pretty much any time I want, give her a good long hard fucking and cum over her tits or ass or face every couple months maybe, and she leaves me alone to JO most of the time. Mother Nature is cruel.
ukgrubby Novice Jackinchatter

15 posts since 2022-04-12
64 year old
As others have said - the reason why so many of us have become sneaky pervs who get addicted to edging and peeking at females in public is because women just stop being intersted in sex. I got involved with a sexy widow teacherof 40 and she used to get me to finger her under her skirt and panties in the car, and she'd beg me to doggy-fuck her and slap her ass cheeks. But as soon as she landed me she turned into a prim, legs closed, stuck-up bitch who's always getting pissed off with any nudity on TV, or if she knows I'm wanking next to her in bed. And she's still got great tits, legs and arse (ass for non-Brits!) and flaunts them as she dresses and undresses but won't let me touch her - too busy getting ready! 90% of females (18+) dress to get men looking, offering sex with cleavage and short skirts so they can refuse to fuck or suck later. No wonder men get annoyed!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jackbird Skilled Jackinchatter

686 posts since 2017-09-21
66 year old bisexual male from Dover /Rochester New Hampshire
My wife and I been together since 1980. We have not fucked in about 15 years, and she stop sucking my cock around 16 years ago. Right after the kids came sex slowed down and then had to work nights, she days it went to maybe once a month. After getting tired of my hand, I turned to men giving my blow jobs and then me sucking them.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Women Losing Interest