JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Something a quandary
Page: of 1  
celebjeanslover Professional Jackinchatter

1493 posts since 2021-03-27
58 year old
LOVE the idea of seeing what pics of my mature milf wife do to another man's cock, but HATE the idea of sharing her publically. I'm sure this is a common quandary for many husbands grin.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
nutley Amateur Jackinchatter

410 posts since 2014-11-23
57 year old heterosexual male from UK
Yes, I have been tempted to show pics of my wife several times in chatrooms when I've been incredibly horny but managed to resist. Once I've cum I'm always relieved I didn't show her as you'd have no idea where the pics could end up afterwards. As incredibly arousing as it would be, personally I don't think it's worth the risk.
Sabonis7 Professional Jackinchatter

1584 posts since 2020-04-05
male from US
By forbidding that sort of thing, a lot of websites help you with that difficult decision.

So do divorce lawyers. smile

celebjeanslover Professional Jackinchatter

1493 posts since 2021-03-27
58 year old
nutley said:
Yes, I have been tempted to show pics of my wife several times in chatrooms when I've been incredibly horny but managed to resist. Once I've cum I'm always relieved I didn't show her as you'd have no idea where the pics could end up afterwards. As incredibly arousing as it would be, personally I don't think it's worth the risk.

I agree. Once out there they're technically out there forever.
star69 Skilled Jackinchatter

566 posts since 2021-09-24
33 year old
I loved showing her off
I just never showed her face
strokeaddict Amateur Jackinchatter

171 posts since 2016-01-18
28 year old
nutley said:

Yes I understand the quandry. Such an exciting thing to do. I know it does not help your temptation but have shared family/friends before and it was one of the hottest things I ever did. So hot seeing all the nasty comments, it can be addictive. Just have to be careful with who you are sharing and who with.
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Something a quandary