JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Geriatrics
Page: of 1  
Scottydapimp187 Amateur Jackinchatter

343 posts since 2021-03-20
42 year old heterosexual male from Kansas
Not everyone obviously but just the subjects and replies mostly seem like older men. Maybe I'm wrong, but with the exception of a few most comments to me or things read, idk like old men with fetish of being with older guys themselves; or most outdated.
Please prove me incorrect, it's just what I see.
And by all means, each to his own, not judging.
Simply idk I'm what is really I wanted here, and I don't really belong here anyway. Happy Trails!smile
Scottydapimp
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Bob43 Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2011-04-26
bisexual male from Windsor, Ontario
Senior women are a huge turn on. That a woman is still sexually active in her 70s and 80s is wonderful. Age makes no difference, passion is what it's all about.
oldjim Amateur Jackinchatter

151 posts since 2019-11-16
69 year old curious male from UK Southeast
Completely agree. All ages are great and old bodies can be very interesting and arousing.
If I am here it is in my hand
Unregistered ?

Scottydapimp187 said:
Not everyone obviously but just the subjects and replies mostly seem like older men. Maybe I'm wrong, but with the exception of a few most comments to me or things read, idk like old men with fetish of being with older guys themselves; or most outdated.
Please prove me incorrect, it's just what I see.
And by all means, each to his own, not judging.
Simply idk I'm what is really I wanted here, and I don't really belong here anyway. Happy Trails!smile

I don't entirely understand what he is saying here but I think it's that most of the posts and comments he sees are from old men and that he doesn't belong here. As an older gentleman - not sure I like the term 'geriatrics' - I seek out posts and comments from my age group with whom I might have similar tastes, but I see many posts from younger people.
pervemk3 Amateur Jackinchatter

430 posts since 2021-10-21
61 year old
Minkey75 said:
I don't entirely understand what he is saying here but I think it's that most of the posts and comments he sees are from old men and that he doesn't belong here. As an older gentleman - not sure I like the term 'geriatrics' - I seek out posts and comments from my age group with whom I might have similar tastes, but I see many posts from younger people.

Kansas certainly seems to have its own unique language.
Baggsy2011 Amateur Jackinchatter

358 posts since 2019-08-04
76 year old male from Hampshire, England
I think what he's saying is that the group seems to me made up pretty much, of older men with a desire to be with other older men. Well, I sort of agree with that, but would hasten to add that it's not so much a "desire", but more a case of facing reality.
Speaking personally, I've been happily married for 50+ years and for various reasons, I'm sexually frustrated. I daresay if I really put my mind to it, I might(?) just find a willing lady partner to relieve that frustration, but I wouldn't want the risk of my wife finding out and our lives being wrecked.
Sexual banter with other guys online offers a form of relief. Face to face contact with other guys in similar situationa is even better.
Once you get your mind round it, a guy's hand or mouth can feel pretty much the same as a woman's - some would even say better. My wife has no problem with and doesn't question me spending a few hours round at a mates house, but if that mate were to be a woman, she wouldn't be so keen.
ukwanker48 Amateur Jackinchatter

312 posts since 2007-04-26
65 year old curious male from UK
Couldn't agree more, its a fact of life that for most of us our wives lose interest pretty much completely as time passes. So on line camming it is then for many of us, I certainly like wanking for guys to watch and there is nothing wrong with that, it sure beats messing up your life or getting arrested
Scottydapimp187 Amateur Jackinchatter

343 posts since 2021-03-20
42 year old heterosexual male from Kansas
Sorry it's that way for some... but the good news is, I actually wrote a topic that has men thinking about it. It's not 7 pages of course but not bad for myself, in this community.
Scottydapimp
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Geriatrics