JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Are you a better reciever or giver of oral sex?
Page: < prev  of 2  
Doug55 Skilled Jackinchatter

647 posts since 2017-05-22
58 year old homosexual male
I am defently a cocksucker I do service
calls for dudes every morning
I am your bottom
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Cockatrice Amateur Jackinchatter

141 posts since 2012-03-23
45 year old heterosexual
I live to devour pussy. Totally saturated with sex, all input from all senses being pure sex, don't have to concentrate on not cumming. Can go forever. 7, 8 rounds in a row, more. Feel her thighs quiver and squeeze hard around me, muffling her screams, then she's exhausted and closes her legs a little just to catch her breath, I do footrubs / legrubs while she calms down, then milk and suck her titties again to get her back in the mood, then dive back down and lick and kiss and tongue every inch and every fold until she freaks out creaming and screaming again. The first time I fucked the girl who ended up becoming my wife, between rounds she called one of her friends and acted like I wasn't there and was just out of her mind describing how I wouldn't stop eating pussy. It got me so crazed with lust that as soon as she hung up I was on her like a snorting animal.

Getting my dick sucked is okay. It feels nice of course, but I've very rarely climaxed from it. I far prefer using my mouth to own people and blow their minds.
Unregistered ?

Been a long time since I did oral on a boy, but I am MASTER pussy eater. I used to be awesome AF with my hands on my friends' dicks so I'm willing to bet I still got it
jjonn3 Professional Jackinchatter

1053 posts since 2015-04-23
bisexual male from California
I am a better giver...

Jaxxx Novice Jackinchatter

72 posts since 2017-10-10
61 year old
Nothing is quite like having your cock sucked while you're sucking his. Especially if they shoot simultaneously.
Gunstar69 Professional Jackinchatter

2056 posts since 2011-06-13
73 year old bisexual male from S/E Michigan outside of Detroit
mac_46_46 said:
I have been told that I am a very good cocksucker
Same here. One buddy told me I was better then his wife.
stlguy39 Novice Jackinchatter

74 posts since 2019-01-10
63 year old bisexual male from St. Louis area
I'm a better giver than receiver but that being said I still love getting my dick sucked even if I don't orgasm. I like eating pussy & sucking cock, nothing better than causing a person to tense all up & start shaking during their orgasm.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Are you a better reciever or giver of oral sex?