JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Jackin To Late Night TV (The Nineties) Part 3
Page: of 1  
Mickeybrowneyes Amateur Jackinchatter

453 posts since 2021-12-10
heterosexual male from EastCoast USA
Third (and probably last) in a series.

"Silk Stalkings" followed a pair of homicide detectives investigating high profile crimes of passion in Palm Beach, Florida.
The first five seasons starred the extremely wankable Mitzi Kapture.

User posted image
stroke
Damned fine actress too, and the show just showed up on my streaming service, so there are passions to come.
stroke
"The Sears ladies' swimwear and lingerie catalog showed me that variety is the spice of life. It also showed me that scantily clad beautiful women with great tits and pretty feet cause boners and make me ejaculate."
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Sabonis7 Professional Jackinchatter

1584 posts since 2020-04-05
male from US
I remember that series! There were a couple other rotating series in that timeslot, but this definitely had the hottest lead actress.

Sabonis7 said:
I remember that series! There were a couple other rotating series in that timeslot, but this definitely had the hottest lead actress.

I'd be hard(on) pressed to argue with you, but for me Peta Wilson ties her for the top spot.
"The Sears ladies' swimwear and lingerie catalog showed me that variety is the spice of life. It also showed me that scantily clad beautiful women with great tits and pretty feet cause boners and make me ejaculate."
Voyeur77 Amateur Jackinchatter

236 posts since 2015-12-29
47 year old
Mickeybrowneyes said:
Third (and probably last) in a series.

"Silk Stalkings" followed a pair of homicide detectives investigating high profile crimes of passion in Palm Beach, Florida.
The first five seasons starred the extremely wankable Mitzi Kapture.

User posted image
stroke
Damned fine actress too, and the show just showed up on my streaming service, so there are passions to come.
stroke

Mitzi Kapture was so hot in Silk Stalkings. Used to stay up late at night waiting for mom to go to sleep for a chance to blow a load to that hottie. Loved how hot some of those episodes were, so many hot memories of being a horny youth.
wanker_mike Novice Jackinchatter

100 posts since 2021-12-22
56 year old heterosexual male from South East England
Back in the late 80's early 90's on TVS here in the south of England, There was a late night presenter called Laura Penn.
So many loads blown over her, Those were fun times.

User posted image

Voyeur77 said:
Mitzi Kapture was so hot in Silk Stalkings. Used to stay up late at night waiting for mom to go to sleep for a chance to blow a load to that hottie. Loved how hot some of those episodes were, so many hot memories of being a horny youth.

Agreed, I used to wait for the wife to drift off to sleep so I could get my hands under the covers and around my throbbing dick. stroke
JackinRunner Amateur Jackinchatter

115 posts since 2013-07-18
45 year old heterosexual from Iowa
Damn, forgot about that show! Great jacking material!!

male from US
Mickeybrowneyes said:
I'd be hard(on) pressed to argue with you, but for me Peta Wilson ties her for the top spot.

I was thinking of that "Crimetime After Primetime" group of shows on CBS; was Peta in one of those? I could have been watching her for years and not known it!
belmont97 Amateur Jackinchatter

391 posts since 2015-11-10
heterosexual male
LOL, same here. "Silk Stalkings" was great for JO material with Mitzi, and later, Janet Gunn when it moved to USA Network.

Unfortunately, Mitzi Kapture had some sort of medical condition that distorted her face. You wouldn't even recognize her today. She also killed her own career by leaving the show when Rob Estes left. She could have carried that series on her own for 5 more seasons. But she got too big a head. No idea why she decided to leave the series just because Estes did. I mean, who cares about him.

My favorite was "Dangerous Curves" with Lise Cutter and Michael Michele. I would pay money to see those episodes again in HD, but they are not available anywhere.

"Silk Stalkings" went to DVD, and I think "Sweating Bullets" went to DVD as well. Janet Gunn was also in "Dark Justice" which was in the Crimetime rotation for a couple of years.

But back to Mitzi. She was one of the sexiest cops on TV period in that time period. And Michele and Cutter were knockouts. Tight skirts and leg shots every episode.

Janet Gunn is not longer active, but is still gorgeous.

Michael Michele is in the "Dynasty" reboot. Still looks gorgeous in her 50s now.

User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image

User posted image
User posted image
belmont97 Amateur Jackinchatter

391 posts since 2015-11-10
heterosexual male
That show was on USA Network, which sort of took over the Crimetime series idea when CBS dropped it.

Silk Stalkings went to USA and La Femme Nikita was added there as well.

Sabonis7 said:
I was thinking of that "Crimetime After Primetime" group of shows on CBS; was Peta in one of those? I could have been watching her for years and not known it!
Loveofwomen91 Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2016-11-12
51 year old heterosexual male from IN
I LOVED watching Silk Stalkings when it was on the USA Network in the 90's. I was in college during it's run on tv. I would also stroke to either Mitzi Capture or Janet Gunn. They also had very sexy guest stars. Once the actress Paula Trickey(starred in the series Pacific Blue) was featured and she was wearing lingerie in that episode. I stroked my cock so much cummming to her. I recorded the scenes onto vhs and still have them somewhere. I also stroked to the show intro. So many good memeories. Thank you guys for starting this thread.
ArthurHardon Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2021-12-15
40 year old heterosexual male from USA
I don't remember much about Silk Stalkings other than I was always happy when I was a young teen to have the house to myself when the show was on so I could take full advantage of any sex scenes. I can remember getting turned on so much just from the opening.

The opening meant it was time to feel good

male from US

Thank you! I had forgotten the woman with the briefcase - I could have just watched that the whole time and been satisfied smile
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Jackin To Late Night TV (The Nineties) Part 3