JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Face and pubic hair trimmer?
Page: of 1  
Scotty123 Novice Jackinchatter

67 posts since 2015-09-11
38 year old male from Scotland
Is there an electric trimmer that makes a good job of a beard and of public hair? I like my face to have stone stubble but my shaft and balls to be as smooth as possible. Thanks in advance.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

My friend, you need two different things.

A "stubble" razor (like Phillips makes a good one for cheap) for your face and a Mach 3 razor for your balls. Use the razor lightly and take your time (apply hair conditioner, leave for a couple mins and rinse off then just use lathered soap as shaving cream). Been doing it this way since I started and I have yet to work out a more reliable way. Getting your pubic area to not get red bumps takes time, you gotta condition your skin to get used to it so don't shave more than once every two weeks for your first few months. Never, EVER, shave less than 3 days apart or the infected/ingrown hair follicles will make you wish you never tried it. You CAN shave your balls every day and I do, never have a problem there. Nicked myself maybe 2 times in 10 years. Helps to get horny first, a boner and tight balls is by far the easiest to shave.

I should make a video lol
JonT Amateur Jackinchatter

241 posts since 2017-08-26
50 year old curious male from South UK

Thanks some great advice. Always seem to nik my sack when using the clippers, so may change to mach3
Fantastic smoothness in your picture btw! Bet it feels great, oiled up!
ThatPinkDick said:
My friend, you need two different things.

A "stubble" razor (like Phillips makes a good one for cheap) for your face and a Mach 3 razor for your balls. Use the razor lightly and take your time (apply hair conditioner, leave for a couple mins and rinse off then just use lathered soap as shaving cream). Been doing it this way since I started and I have yet to work out a more reliable way. Getting your pubic area to not get red bumps takes time, you gotta condition your skin to get used to it so don't shave more than once every two weeks for your first few months. Never, EVER, shave less than 3 days apart or the infected/ingrown hair follicles will make you wish you never tried it. You CAN shave your balls every day and I do, never have a problem there. Nicked myself maybe 2 times in 10 years. Helps to get horny first, a boner and tight balls is by far the easiest to shave.

I should make a video lol
If I'm online, I might be stroking! If you KiK me, include YOUR JiC name :-) ________ KiK : BRudeNot2
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Face and pubic hair trimmer?