JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Roll call for guys jerking off to my wife - VoluptuousLadyB
Page: of 2   next > 
AllowingHubby Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2021-11-29
51 year old
Any guys here been jerking off to my wife?
Are any of you the guys she chats and shares with online in private messages?

Or has anyone bought her used panties or bras from her tip menu?

Just curious as it's so hot to know she is sharing herself online with so many men and so many are jerking off to her, chatting dirty with her.

I know about some of the custom pics and vids since I get to take them for her. So hot knowing she is doing slutty things for other men!

I really like that men want her used panties so they can smell and taste her pussy as they jerk off to her!!!
So damn hot! And even hotter when she gets all wet and excited from whatever she was doing online with them - great sex!!!
I know I have given her info to a lot of PM's here. I hope those guys are enjoying her!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

need that info so i jack jack off my dick to your hot cum slut wife hmu
Unregistered ?

Yeah man, i'd also love to crank my meat for your wife.

51 year old
She loves the attention from men and she is flattered that men jerk off to her. Had quite a few new PMs already so I'll put her links here.

She knows I pass her info out and she definitely knows I want to watch her in person with another man sometime! She shows her full face in her pics and she's given her name to many of the guys she chats with so she is not too secretive about it.

https://www.instagram.com/voluptuousladyb/
https://onlyfans.com/u187625019
neonudist Amateur Jackinchatter

267 posts since 2021-06-09
heterosexual male
Apparently I have to pay to jerk off to her, so no, I wont be. Plenty of free wives online to jerk to.
Unregistered ?

I would go there for sure. Love to work that mature arse.

That shot in purple with the muscle car is amazing.

51 year old
neonudist said:
Apparently I have to pay to jerk off to her, so no, I wont be. Plenty of free wives online to jerk to.

If you're not familiar with Instagram, it is free, there are no costs involved. She posts pics there but Insta doesn't allow full nude so they are mostly thong/panty/lingerie shots. She can only share nudes in private messaging.

Her OnlyFans is a free subscription as well and she posts plenty of free pics. The only thing she charges tips for are panties/bras, custom vids/pics and some of the request collections she put together.

Unregistered ?

AllowingHubby said:
If you're not familiar with Instagram, it is free, there are no costs involved. She posts pics there but Insta doesn't allow full nude so they are mostly thong/panty/lingerie shots. She can only share nudes in private messaging.

Her OnlyFans is a free subscription as well and she posts plenty of free pics. The only thing she charges tips for are panties/bras, custom vids/pics and some of the request collections she put together.

I sure am and have already purchased a set and sent her my cock on onlyfans. Would love to shoot my sperm deep inside her hot cunt.

51 year old
Everhard4Sarah said:
I sure am and have already purchased a set and sent her my cock on onlyfans. Would love to shoot my sperm deep inside her hot cunt.

Nice! What set did you get?
Unregistered ?

AllowingHubby said:
Nice! What set did you get?

The purple lingerie and purple car set where she is spreading her legs and showing her hot cunt and ass

51 year old
Nice!
There is definitely at least one shot that shows her spread legs and you can see how wet she is from it!
Redballs Novice Jackinchatter

29 posts since 2020-09-29
70 year old heterosexual male
Yes shes gorgeous and well worth wanking off too. Would like her to suck my hard horny dick
Redballs Novice Jackinchatter

29 posts since 2020-09-29
70 year old heterosexual male
Yes Cjay absolutely thats hot

51 year old
Glad you enjoy my wife!!
So hot hearing that guys like jerking off to her. I love that she likes to share nudes of herself with men knowing what they do with them!

She said she'd even be willing to add video chat live with a guy as a tip item on OnlyFans. I can't wait to see or hear that!
neonudist Amateur Jackinchatter

267 posts since 2021-06-09
heterosexual male
AllowingHubby said:

Except everything you describe in the first post are things that people have to pay for to access. Hey, I don't give a crap if you and wifey are trying to make a buck at the expense of other guys here. Just don't act like that's not what you're trying to do.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Roll call for guys jerking off to my wife - VoluptuousLadyB