JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Dakota Pink: My blog for masturbatory worship of this young naked beauty!
Page: of 3   next > 
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
This week I am in the process of constructing my latest photo blog. This one is dedicated to Dakota Pink, a breathtaking 22-year-old with fresh adorable face, beautiful round ass, bald pussy, natural 36D tits, and suck-worthy nipples!

I have 34 complete photosets of Dakota, a total of 4,110 cock-exciting hi-res pics. So far I have uploaded 22 photo albums to the blog, with 12 more to go.

Cum visit the DAKOTA PINK BLOG, the best place on the internet to worship this exquisite beauty by masturbating to her photos! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

Jack off at the DAKOTA PINK MASTURBATION BLOG

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile

Jack off to the Dakota Pink Blog... strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke
DAKOTA PINK MASTURBATION BLOG

And download the complete collection of 34 photosets, 4,110 pics in ultra hi-res.
CLICK to DOWNLOAD the big Dakota Pink Photo Collection

This beautiful girl brings so much pleasure to my penis!! strokestrokestroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
mrfister39 Amateur Jackinchatter

103 posts since 2021-11-19
45 year old curious
Well done. She is absolutely gorgeous!
xfortyninerx Amateur Jackinchatter

225 posts since 2020-07-11
61 year old curious male from London, UK
What a stunner grin

That opening photo is amazing!! She is so gorgeous and with just about the perfect body. Great size tits, beautiful areola and very nice stiff nipples and then that smooth pussy.. heaven grin

A very gorgeous face too. Thanks for sharing, she is worth many a fun time wink
Want someone's hard cock fucking my throat before cumming over my face and forcing me to suck it dry :)
Unregistered ?

These collections are unbelievable. What a gorgeous little masturbation target. My load is building as I gaze at her. Thanks so much!
Unregistered ?

These collections are unbelievable. What a gorgeous little masturbation target. My load is building as I gaze at her. Thanks so much!
Unregistered ?

Oh she is stunning, very proportioned and a cute face. Great wanking material!
Unregistered ?

Beautieful girl next door vibe with her
Unregistered ?

she is sexy great wanking material thanks for the pics

boomer55 said:
she is sexy great wanking material thanks for the pics

I could not agree more, boomer55, and that goes as well for the excellent comments of mrfister39, xfortyninrtx, sperminator1952, MaxG, and poorlittleme. Dakota is one of the most exciting young nude models to emerge in the past four years and has a wonderful effect on my cock. That's why I've saved every new photoset of hers as they've come out, and why I decided I needed to share my collection with other admirers of young bosomy beauty.

BTW, in the few hours it's been up and running there have been, so far, 386 visits to the DAKOTA PINK BLOG. I hope many more get to enjoy the deeply satisfying pleasure of pumping and ejaculating to this babe! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Want to chat with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my huge collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528, or on Skpe as [email protected]

Got to put Dakota back on page 1 of this board! strokestrokestrokestroke

DAKOTA PINK MASTURBATION SHRINE

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

Hardman1112 Amateur Jackinchatter

257 posts since 2018-11-14

It usually takes more than a nice pair of tits to get me hard,but Dakotas jugs had me hard in my pants within a minute...whew
Booblover Skilled Jackinchatter

600 posts since 2015-08-17
52 year old heterosexual male
Look at the cigar butts on her!
Unregistered ?

In my shorts masturbating to her right now while wife is in next room. Thrilling! I'm going to cum to her sweet, sexy ass! I'll have quite a mess to cleanup, probably will have to eat my semen!

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Dakota Pink: My blog for masturbatory worship of this young naked beauty!