JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Dakota Pink: My blog for masturbatory worship of this young naked beauty!
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Science8 Novice Jackinchatter

55 posts since 2021-07-24
48 year old curious male from Long Island
She is a cuties and your blog is AMAZING!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
xfortyninerx Amateur Jackinchatter

225 posts since 2020-07-11
61 year old curious male from London, UK
I can feel my cock tingling as I am reading the latest of these posts and looking at the photos.. going to have to take it in hand and unload real soon I think. She is stunning!!
Want someone's hard cock fucking my throat before cumming over my face and forcing me to suck it dry :)

Well, I could hold out no longer and took myself in hand looking through the Succulent photoset!!

Ended up shooting a load to this one

Perfect place to cover with a nice streamstroke

http://https://dakota-pink-fresh-beauty.blogspot.com/2022/02/succulent-115-images.html
Want someone's hard cock fucking my throat before cumming over my face and forcing me to suck it dry :)

Looking at the lavender fields set and man is she just mega hot!!
Love the shaved pussy but anyone else think she would also look fabulous with a bit of fluff down there. Not too much just a nice neat bush.
Londoner1968 Novice Jackinchatter

52 posts since 2014-08-21
56 year old heterosexual from London
Another great find - thank you! She is a pretty, fresh and natural young lady with a great body who has not disfigured herself with hideous piercings and tattoos.

I have been continually going back to this awesome blog to look through an album a day. She is without doubt the sexiest thing I have laid my eyes on. The whole package. So beautiful to look at.
hardwood999 Enlightened Jackinchatter

3695 posts since 2013-04-02
75 year old heterosexual from Vancouver, Canada

Wow, Peter, the succulent girl you posted makes me hard in my pants.

I find your masturbation encouragement most exhilarating as
I wag my prick around in pleasure as I feast my eyes.
My tongue is out for those lovely blouse puppies.

Peter_Hardin said:
This week I am in the process of constructing my latest photo blog. This one is dedicated to Dakota Pink, a breathtaking 22-year-old with fresh adorable face, beautiful round ass, bald pussy, natural 36D tits, and suck-worthy nipples!

I have 34 complete photosets of Dakota, a total of 4,110 cock-exciting hi-res pics. So far I have uploaded 22 photo albums to the blog, with 12 more to go.

Cum visit the DAKOTA PINK BLOG, the best place on the internet to worship this exquisite beauty by masturbating to her photos! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

DAKOTA PINK MASTURBATION BLOG

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
aroused by fellow masturbators
Unregistered ?

Peter's blog is bate bait!!!

Been going back to it most days.. she is absurdly stunning in every way. Would still like to see some pics of her with some pubes but not been able to find any at all.
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
Dakota's newest photoset is out today, titled "Rivulet" -- 121 cock-teasing pics of this awesome young beauty naked by a stream. strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

Masturbate at the DAKOTA PINK BLOG!

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.

I've just added 8 new photo albums to my DAKOTA PINK BLOG -- a total of 954 additional photos. I strongly recommend that you go there immediately and begin stroking your cock while you look at Dakota's fantastic penis-pleasing pics!

She makes my cock feel so good! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

The following are a few samples from the photoset "Shimmers" which features Dakota in a sequined formal gown... which she soon removes to reveal her breathtaking tits, ass, and pussy!

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
lucky-hubby Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2023-01-03
64 year old curious male from Canada
Wow Peter ty for sharing. She has an amazing body and those big natural tits are so good to wank over mmmmmm ty!
StevenLang Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2023-01-03
43 year old
I love her ass, i could stare at that all day and wank.

lucky-hubby said:
Wow Peter ty for sharing. She has an amazing body and those big natural tits are so good to wank over mmmmmm ty!

Dakota is so beautiful and such a perfect masturbabe!strokestrokestrokestroke

Jack off at the DAKOTA PINK BLOG!

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
dckhrd Skilled Jackinchatter

659 posts since 2020-07-09
49 year old
cute and hot. i love her perfect little pussy and fantastic round tits.
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Dakota Pink: My blog for masturbatory worship of this young naked beauty!