JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Dakota Pink: My blog for masturbatory worship of this young naked beauty!
Page: < prev  of 3  
Jaystar76 Professional Jackinchatter

1019 posts since 2015-02-02
52 year old heterosexual
User posted image
MMMMMMmmmmmmmmm my cock is loving getting stroked to this young beauty!!!strokestroke
Thanks Peter!!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Never heard of her before, but that is a stunning pair of natural tits
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
I recently added to my Dakota Pink Blog a 119-pic photo album titled "Shimmers." Here are a few sample pics.

Thrill your cock at the DAKOTA PINK BLOG. strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

I also invite you to DOWNLOAD my complete collection of 5,064 high-quality nude photos of Dakota in 42 photosets. An awesome addition to any man's treasury of masturbation material!

DOWNLOAD my complete DAKOTA PINK PHOTO COLLECTION.

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.

Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.

From the photo album "Skater", also recently added to my DAKOTA PINK BLOG. Dakota goes skateboarding and is once again inspired to strip naked and tease the dicks of her horny fans.

Dakota looks so fantastic when she pulls her shirt up to show us those perfect tits!!

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
TimCrav Amateur Jackinchatter

150 posts since 2022-12-10
heterosexual male from US
Jaystar76 said:
User posted image
MMMMMMmmmmmmmmm my cock is loving getting stroked to this young beauty!!!strokestroke
Thanks Peter!!

OMG! She knows what I need - and can never get!
amazed cockcock
Bonerownr Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2023-01-11
44 year old heterosexual male from Cape May, New Jersey
Peter_Hardin[img said:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1037043458524840027/1062783562232905768/Skater___-_1.jpeg[/img]User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

Amazing tits. Thanks for the share
Yes I am into that too
Fauxstr8t Amateur Jackinchatter

244 posts since 2022-12-28
47 year old homosexual male from Not so Gay Philadelphia
Fauxstr8 said:
Amazing tits. Thanks for the share

Im not sure why I posted this, because I am gay and I dont like yucky boobies.
My other profiles are Pseudostraight, totalwanks, Dailyjerkr and Bonerownr

Jaystar76 said:
User posted image
Thanks Peter!!

I'm very glad to hear from so many of you guys that beautifull young Dakota and my Dakota Pink Blog brings you such intense penis pleasure! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

Let's jack off at the DAKOTA PINK BLOG!

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Bonerownr Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2023-01-11
44 year old heterosexual male from Cape May, New Jersey
Fauxstr8t said:
Im not sure why I posted this, because I am gay and I dont like yucky boobies.

First of all you clearly did NOT post that. I did. And I see you changed my quote to include someone elses user name. Why do you continue to play your sick games? And for an adult man to use those words to describe beautiful nude women you clearly are deranged and need help. Again please stop.
Yes I am into that too

Dakota in the photoset "Lavender Fields." So much exquisite jacking material at my Dakota Pink Blog! strokestrokestrokestroke

Masturbate at Peter Hardin's fantastic DAKOTA PINK BLOG!

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Dakota Pink: My blog for masturbatory worship of this young naked beauty!