JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Jana Defi Blog
Page: of 1  
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
My latest project is constructing a blog to exhibit my massive photo collection of Jana Defi, including her modeling for PinupFiles, MC-Nudes, Nadine-J, UK tabloids, Busty.pl, and her own remarkable site, JanaGlam. I've posted 70 photosets so far, but have many more yet to post.

Jana is a breathtaking beauty from the Czech Republic, slim with huge natural tits. Her measurements are 38G-25-35, and she has black hair and brown eyes. She is no longer actively modeling, but she has left us an enormous treasury of masturbation material for our continuing pleasure.

BTW, when I construct one of my blogs, I save the best photosets for last, so that they'll appear at the top of the list. So while this new blog already contains a ton of wonderful stroke-worthy content, it will keep getting better in the cumming days.

JANA DEFI BLOG

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile

JANA DEFI BLOG

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
dckhrd Skilled Jackinchatter

659 posts since 2020-07-09
49 year old
wow look at those enormous tits!

Jacking to Jana feels so good! strokestrokestrokestrokestroke

JANA DEFI BLOG

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
b00bsville Novice Jackinchatter

98 posts since 2015-05-29
50 year old heterosexual male
Been busting loads to Jana for years... Thanks for the blog!
stiffcock72 Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2016-12-01
52 year old bisexual male from AZ
Jana is a true personification of a Goddess. We must tribute her by stroking our cocks and ejaculating our semen.
Let's share and stroke it!
Unregistered ?

I adore a long hard wank over Jana

stiffcock72 said:
Jana is a true personification of a Goddess. We must tribute her by stroking our cocks and ejaculating our semen.

Very well said, stiffcock72! Beautiful big-breasted Jana deserves to have men around the world constantly masturbating to her at all hours of day and night.

Update on my Jana Blog: I have now posted 100 complete photo albums, all during February. In Blogspot, 100 posts is the maximum you can post in a month; beyond that new posts cause your first posts to disapper. Tuesday will be a new month, and I'll resume posting, with many more of her Janaglam sets yet to be posted, as well as all of her incredible nude modeling for MC-Nudes. So stay tuned, and be ready to grab your cock and start pumping again!

JANA DEFI BLOG strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

When it comes to slim & stacked, Jana is the Best of the Breast!

JANA DEFI BLOG

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
JOHNXD346 Novice Jackinchatter

94 posts since 2022-02-25
44 year old heterosexual male
That girl is a goddess, those tits are incredible how I would like to ejaculate my semen on her tits
I'm masturbating so I'm going to feel like my penis is between her tits

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

JOHNXD346 said:
That girl is a goddess, those tits are incredible how I would like to ejaculate my semen on her tits
I'm masturbating so I'm going to feel like my penis is between her tits

I'm with John! I too can never get enough of stroking my stiff swollen cock to photos of Jana showing off her magnificent natural tits! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

There are now 129 complete photosets of Jana posted on my Jana Blog, the ultimate collection of masturbation material of this big-breasted goddess. I still have a few sets to add over the next day.

Won't you join me, and help give Jana the worship she deserves by strenuously jacking off to her?

CUM to the JANA DEFI BLOG!

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

My adoration of Jana looks like this, and feels so good!
User posted image

Click to see the blog Jana Defi: TITS!

Unregistered ?

New to this woman but what a body. Wanking to her now

This, gentlemen, is pure beauty!!

User posted image
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Jana Defi Blog