JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » How many women enjoy tribbing?
Page: of 3   next > 
Bigolly Amateur Jackinchatter

117 posts since 2009-10-06
bisexual from Southeast U.S. (La.)
For quite a few years, I've enjoyed frottage with select other men. It's visually exciting, feels wonderful to do, and is one of the most intimate acts two men can engage in together, in my opinion, anyway.

My question for the women here is this. Do you engage in and enjoy tribbing with another woman, which might be considered a similar act to what men do when they frot. Personally, I believe that the "kissing" of two pussies is one of the most remarkably erotic acts I've ever been privileged to witness. And, for those unfamiliar with these two terms, just google them. Those who are, enjoy.
Always ready to chat and stroke it when I'm online!!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Oh my gawd, it's really nice! Pretty special to feel someone you love that way... grinding your's into her's. It's pretty hard to do but if you get things just right you can feel your clittys rolling n slipping off eachother and that's just so totally amazing feeling!
Linda Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2006-07-13
44 year old bisexual
FireFly said:
Oh my gawd, it's really nice! Pretty special to feel someone you love that way... grinding your's into her's. It's pretty hard to do but if you get things just right you can feel your clittys rolling n slipping off eachother and that's just so totally amazing feeling!

That's a great description FireFly. The scissors is really wonderful, especially when you can get your clittys kissing like that. Helps when both partners have prominent erections.
Unregistered ?

I know.. that's really the only way we can get super pressed together, huh. And when you first start grinding against eachother, if mine and her's aren't very wet yet, feeling my lips sorta tugging back n forth sticking to her's feels so incredible. But then once we're both super wet... omg, you feel so slippery and smooth and I don't know, just super incrediblly sensual! But yeah, if you can find eachother's clitties and roll n grind them together... that's just totally sexy and loving! Sends goose bumps all over me thinking about it and I want to do it again now. Dang!!!
Unregistered ?

Firefly, have you ever written any erotica? From what I can see, you'd be pretty good at it.stroke
Unregistered ?

BiStoner said:
Firefly, have you ever written any erotica? From what I can see, you'd be pretty good at it.stroke

Hahaha... that's funny, I don't think I could do that very well. But thanx anyway, I guess that's a compliment tho really smile So but come to think of it (no punn intended), it would be pretty kinky thinking about all the super hardon's being stroked reading stuff if you were someone writing things.
Unregistered ?

FireFly said:
Hahaha... that's funny, I don't think I could do that very well. But thanx anyway, I guess that's a compliment tho really smile So but come to think of it (no punn intended), it would be pretty kinky thinking about all the super hardon's being stroked reading stuff if you were someone writing things.

Yes, I meant it as a compliment.love
icumalot63 Amateur Jackinchatter

386 posts since 2008-01-24
60 year old curious from New England-USA
That is so hot!!!!cockstroke
There's only one thing I like better than having my cock in my hand, it's having my hand on my cock!!
Kent Professional Jackinchatter

1500 posts since 2008-06-28
35 year old curious
That really is an exciting description FireFly of how it feels when you're tribbing, and its dry at first, before you and your partner get wet and slippery.

To me, one of the most exciting things about sex is the way your woman gets wet during foreplay. I love putting my hand on her pussy and feeling it all wet and slippery like that.
Unregistered ?

Kent said:
To me, one of the most exciting things about sex is the way your woman gets wet during foreplay.

Beyond 'wet' is even better.
your_goddess Amateur Jackinchatter

150 posts since 2009-05-09
39 year old heterosexual from Texas
[quote=Kent
To me, one of the most exciting things about sex is the way your woman gets wet during foreplay. I love putting my hand on her pussy and feeling it all wet and slippery like that.[/quote]

For me, I get hot as hell knowing it makes my partner hard just to get me off, whether I touch him or not. Which, naturally, makes me far more enthusiastic when I go to reciprocate.
"I just want to use your love tonight." - The Outfield
Linda Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2006-07-13
44 year old bisexual
your_goddess said:

For me, I get hot as hell knowing it makes my partner hard just to get me off, whether I touch him or not. Which, naturally, makes me far more enthusiastic when I go to reciprocate.

That's so very true Goddess. I've often felt the same way. I need lots of oral or manual stimulation of my clitoris and inner lips to get me off. It's so exciting to see my man's throbbing erection while he's working to bring me off this way, but receiving no direct stimulation himself.

And I've talked to a friend of mine about this who says she's disappointed that her husband doesn't respond strongly this way. He works at satisfying her, but she says he seldom has a rigid erection while he's doing it.....until directly stimulated himself. Individual differences of course, but one thing is certain. When he's not wearing pants, a man has no way of disguising the state of his sexual arousal. wink
Unregistered ?

OMG with another woman it’s the ultimate.
pussy_flash Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2010-01-30
40 year old bisexual
I agree with those of you who have said you enjoy it, and I also agree that it is exceptionally intimate! I, too, wish I could do this right now...!
Rabbit420 Skilled Jackinchatter

579 posts since 2011-04-23
68 year old curious from Minnesota,USA
your_goddess said:
[quote]

Nothing makes my erection harder than when I know my woman is cumming while I'm eating her.cockcockcockcockcockcockcock
Curious looking for the right cock to suck
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Her » How many women enjoy tribbing?