JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » The "romantic times" of sweet early dry orgasms
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

I dont recall ever having one. Always been deliciously wet.
Add a reply Quote this post
LingerieLover1 Skilled Jackinchatter

623 posts since 2015-03-23
60 year old curious male
Loved having dry orgasms. You could jerk off so many times,and get that great feeling. With no clean up!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

don't know if I had any. first one was a nocturnal emission.. was so good.
ian_2008 Novice Jackinchatter

69 posts since 2009-05-04
55 year old curious from scotland
first dry was in the bath soaping up at 10

was amazing and couldn't keep hands off after

took a year before spunk and then grin
1shetland535 Amateur Jackinchatter

150 posts since 2013-01-11
curious male from uk Bristol
I missed out on dry cumming, started to late I guess.Can still remember my first wank and thought I was going to piss so ran to the toilet,seems like I missed a few years of fun, shame.
kik shetland53571
magzine2 Professional Jackinchatter

2162 posts since 2016-11-02
73 year old heterosexual male from N.Ireland
My uncle gave me my first wank.it was dry,and I didn't spurt for about 3 years.I was wanking 3 or 4 times a day until I started spunking.it takes it out of you.at least there was no clean up until I had to use a cum rag.
Hairybi Amateur Jackinchatter

209 posts since 2013-12-28
72 year old bisexual male from Utah and California
Dry orgasms are amazing, you can have several in a row, with no down time. Started around 9, couldn't stop. Thought I broke it when I got a wet one at 11.
WetGLANS Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2017-09-17
homosexual male from California
Ohhh FOR SURE! - once a boy finds out what his penis is capable of, there is no going back - Such an amazing feeling emanating from your cock that you almost pass out, or feel like you are gonna time travel!
I remember those angry, red-hot, pulsating and extra swollen teen-peen boners that literally ached - with your Cockhead popping up above your waistband, hidden under your shirt that throbbed and throbbed begging to be jacked off!
mac_46_46 Professional Jackinchatter

1151 posts since 2005-08-14
77 year old bisexual male from near Pittsburgh, PA
Since I started jackinoff at about 8 or 9 years old, I had several years of dry cums before I started to shoot a load. They were great, I could jacking almost anywhere. No messy cum to have to clean up.
Be happy, suck a cock
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
Hairybi said:
Dry orgasms are amazing, you can have several in a row, with no down time. Started around 9, couldn't stop. Thought I broke it when I got a wet one at 11.

Same here. I loved dry orgasms. I would cum several times in a row with no mess.
Small dick chronic masturbator
married47uk Amateur Jackinchatter

430 posts since 2009-08-25
61 year old curious from uk
Hi all

Leeds Uk here married 60. Would love to chat about how we discovered the secret pleasure our cocks can give us. Contact me for private chat on Skype
andysmz Professional Jackinchatter

1444 posts since 2012-12-08
57 year old bisexual from Edinburgh UK
I wish we had the choice between wet and dry. I can remember masturbating from around 4 years old (maybe earlier) but didn't know it was that. Just loved the feelings when I rolled my cock between my palms, feeling it getting harder and harder - there wasn't an orgasm as such just an amazing feeling which lasted until eventually it started to hurt (I guess it was trying to pump out the non-existent spunk) and you had to stop - for a while :-).

Later on I "borrowed" my older brother's sex-education book and realised that I must have been masturbating - however I wrongly assumed that what was actually "smeg" from under my foreskin was the sperm. It wasn't until I had my first ejaculation at around 10/11 that I realised my mistake. The feeling of the spunk shooting out was amazing but the mess meant that it was harder to hide what I'd been up to. Also whilst dry orgasms had just been "innocent fun", spunking somehow made it "dirty" - which was both a good and bad thing. In my early teens I got occasional guilt about the amount of time I spent wanking and would try to stop - which generally meant wanking until just before I came rather than not wanking at all - and inevitably ended in failure after a day or two when I'd have the overwhelming urge to wank myself to completion and shoot a massive load everywhere.

bater96 Amateur Jackinchatter

164 posts since 2017-02-25
68 year old from East Coast
I look back at that time of discovery with fondness. I used to sit on the edge of my bed and rub my cock between my palms; fascinated by my swollen head and the pleasure it gave me. One day I couldn't stop and had my first dry orgasm...ohh those intense throbs of pleasure! I was hooked.
I did it so much that I rubbed myself raw; then discovered that vaseline intensive care lotion was good both for healing and making my cock feel good. I began stroking my cock and slowly twisting my hand around my head. The pleasure was addicting. My play times became extended and more frequent.
It was the beginning of my lifelong, joyful activity as a masturbator.
Masturbation: It's fun and healthy for you
chstterbox Novice Jackinchatter

15 posts since 2022-04-13
54 year old
I dry cummed for several years before I finally shot cum
marriedboner Skilled Jackinchatter

583 posts since 2007-06-21
heterosexual male
Thanks for the marvelous post on early stages of learning to masturbate. You never forget your first time, or gradually realizing what you did, loved, and couldn't stop. For me it was in a bathtub, others a pillow.
Looking back, I see how nature introduced masturbation to me when the time was right -- but at the time I thought I discovered it, and that was the truth too.
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » The "romantic times" of sweet early dry orgasms