JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » looking forward to jerking...
Page: < prev  of 2  
fuss_ball90 Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2008-11-04
54 year old heterosexual
Dude - u r as normal a guy can get. Anyone who doesn't like to jerk is the one abnormal!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I jerked off earlier this morning and it was a great way to start the day. By the time afternoon I was looking foward to jerking off later on. The waiting is over and now I'm stroke .
luvs2jak Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2009-10-08
heterosexual
there's nuttin wrong wit jakn. i do it everyday at least once. i cant wait to get home from work lose the jeans an boxers an grab on an strokestrokestroke! a lot of times i wont make myself cum just wanna keep strokestrokestroke. too much fun and feels sooooo good
Unregistered ?

Love it and look forward to it at any time I can. Uninterrupted long sessions are the best!
matthewrobert Amateur Jackinchatter

391 posts since 2006-10-08
60 year old homosexual
There are work days that leave me pissed and all I can think about is relieving my stress with a good edge...can hardly stop looking at the clock anticipating the fun I'm going to have
Jack_Creamer Skilled Jackinchatter

524 posts since 2009-10-22
74 year old curious from Oklahoma
I'm jerking now. This is my second jack off session of the day. I may get in a third time before going to bed. I'm really horny and I've been thinking about jacking all day long.
Jack_Creamer
Unregistered ?

Look forward to every opportunity to enjoy my cock... either sex or masturbating. Feels so good and who doesn't enjoy a good orgasm?
Unregistered ?

I prefer edging over a quick jo, but don't always have time during the week (I work 4 long days and have 3 days every week). During the week I find that I get really horny just thinking about my next edging session on the weekend. I think the anticipation is part of the fun.
wetjogger Amateur Jackinchatter

142 posts since 2010-01-03
61 year old bisexual from changing all the times
lot of work, so I had to wait for a good session tonight...Prefer long sessions, hate quickies, but they are necc. sometimes...will record next session, if anybody is intersted, just send a message....
keep wanking!
Unregistered ?

I'll be on stroking to myfreecams in the wee hours tonight. I surf the women with cock in hand and ege on my cam for hours there. Women usually hit ypu up for tokens, but alot of them a having full-blown orgasms without having to spend any at all. Once they reach their set level, it's panties off, and away they go. I might offer a little tip to a hottie to show me her ass and watch me jack on cam, which I have had success with. Last time was a huge load and a great turn-on. There were a few members watching along with her too. stroke
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » looking forward to jerking...