JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Seeing Penis Soft
Page: of 2   next > 
tim321 Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2020-12-17
43 year old
This is a question for guys who have had jerk buddies or who cam with other guys - do you mind other guys seeing you soft or do you prefer to be hard?

I'm happy either way. I've jerked with quite a few guys - a couple of regular buds and some one off meets. With quite a few of the guys they would only get their cocks out when hard and as soon as we had cummed they'd put them away again.

It's funny really because we'd been jerking each other and made each other cum so what's the problem in seeing our cocks soft? I cam sometimes too and serval times guys will say, but I'm not hard yet and I say I don't care. I know after you cum you can lose your hornyness, but what's the big deal in someone seeing you get hard?

Do you think they are worried about their size when soft?
Are they not horny enough until they are hard?
Is looking at at soft dick seen as more 'gay'by some guys, but jerkin a guy when hard is seen as just harmless fun?

I'd be interested to know what you think and if you have met guys like that, or if you prefer to be hard before jerking with a guy.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
littledk Amateur Jackinchatter

254 posts since 2013-09-03
80 year old curious from Tulsa, OK
I like cocks hard, soft and anywhere in between and I edge my own cock in any of those conditions too. That's one of the many good things about masturbation a hard-on is not necessary to enjoy it and I no longer concern myself as to whether I'm hard, soft or anywhere in between I just enjoy that great feeling of staying on the edge.
openphillyguy Skilled Jackinchatter

564 posts since 2022-04-19
42 year old homosexual male from Philly
Great post and topic. I love camming, or better yet being in person with a guy and showing soft cock. It is so fascinating and arousing to seen our cocks flaccid and watch them become erect. Love to see what aroused us. Whether it is the chat, a shared image , or remembering an experience. Great to masturbate openly and bring each other to ejaculation. Then watch our erections go to flaccid penis again. One of the many beautiful experiences being male. From puberty and even before that, just being male, we all go through the same thing. Being able to share that is a beautiful thing
HampshireMan Amateur Jackinchatter

494 posts since 2010-05-25
72 year old curious male from Pembrokeshire, Wales
I like it when things are relaxed enough that we can both be flaccid, until something causes one of you to start getting hard, which turns the other guy on.
It's particularly arousing to know that it's the sight of your growing hard-on that's exciting the other guy.
Spin me: com dot gmail at 1952 man hampshire
openphillyguy Skilled Jackinchatter

564 posts since 2022-04-19
42 year old homosexual male from Philly
Being comfortable being nude with another male is incredibly satisfying. Very arousing to see each other in every state of arousal. So great being able to support each other as male. No judgment no shame. Encouraging each other to explore what makes us erect and bring each other to ejaculation
Unregistered ?

littledk said:
I like cocks hard, soft and anywhere in between and I edge my own cock in any of those conditions too. That's one of the many good things about masturbation a hard-on is not necessary to enjoy it and I no longer concern myself as to whether I'm hard, soft or anywhere in between I just enjoy that great feeling of staying on the edge.

Yes my friend, you nailed it.
Tom56 Amateur Jackinchatter

409 posts since 2021-01-12
male from Midwest USA
It's never bothered me either way. After cumming I do want to clean up a bit so I don't get cum all over the place and I prefer to do that off cam but will come back only to find my bud has left even though I told him I would be right back.
JObuddyIA Skilled Jackinchatter

846 posts since 2008-05-23
73 year old homosexual from Keokuk Iowa, USA
While camming I have experienced guys that won't show till they are hard. Seems odd to me though. My dick is soft way more than it is hard, so what's the deal I wonder? I like to see the transformation of the cock from soft to hard, because it is such a wonderful and fascinating mechanism. I love cocks in all forms.
Unregistered ?

Well said!! All about the view in all stages!
Celeblover56 Amateur Jackinchatter

311 posts since 2021-07-22
58 year old male from Southern NH, USA
I'm so small soft that I want to be seen hard 1st time. People would assume I have 3 inches I don't do cam stuff cause I like real meets so much. I really like watching more than showing and of course I want to see it hard. Been to a few nudist places seeing them soft isnt exciting. The best would be someone soft at first but then getting it hard for my benefit.
ZombieW Amateur Jackinchatter

143 posts since 2012-08-18
heterosexual from Nottingham
It can be quite fun comparing cocks with a buddy and watching each other go from soft to full size and raging hard.
Winter is cumming!
Chris51A Skilled Jackinchatter

700 posts since 2015-09-10
72 year old heterosexual from Western US
I love the varity of cocks: big, small, micro, avg, thick, thin, hard, soft. all work for me.
cantbelieve Amateur Jackinchatter

316 posts since 2017-07-29
69 year old curious male from Long Island
my fantasy is to have a guy fondle my soft penis until it is fully erect and then be masturbated to orgasm
ChubbyBottom Novice Jackinchatter

40 posts since 2019-08-16
54 year old bisexual male
I think cocks are beautiful hard or soft. Love to touch or suck one in any state!

Back in the day I had a JO bud who loved to suck me off. One day he asked me to sit still until I was completely soft. He then took me into his mouth amd started sucking, he got to feel me grow from tiny and soft to raging hard in his mouth. I was great for both of us!

If I ever get a chance to suck cock again I want to do that!
Fatherof5 Amateur Jackinchatter

136 posts since 2022-03-16
70 year old bisexual male from Central NY
I like hard cocks but watching a soft cock get hard is fun. Feeling them get hard in my mouth is even better
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Seeing Penis Soft