JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » guilty, you too?
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

"I am what I am. A harmless wierdo perv with a mind In the gutter." within limits though...
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Tend to feel guilty if I have pushed a limit a bit too far, but generally not really
Open2fun Amateur Jackinchatter

126 posts since 2022-07-31
43 year old homosexual male from New York
No need to feel guilty. If it makes you feel good and its only in your mind, go for it
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I know nobody gets harmed and it is all in my mind and I would never do the things I fantasize about, but I still feel bad about it sometimes. I don't know why, maybe just because I am doing things behind my wife's back. I wish I didn't feel so guilty which is why I try to stop sometimes and always fail.

I can definitely relate. I get the guilty feeling after I ejaculate. That moment of clarity but then when you get horny you go right back at it. A lot of us feel that way and this website helps knowing you are not alone in those feelings
Unregistered ?

Interesting topic. I have never felt guilty about who or what I have spunked for and I have gone to many dark and taboo places in my head. Like many others have said, it's just fantasy.

I do feel that if men (and women) had a safe place to openly talk about fantasies and taboo subjects, then sexual crimes would decrease and make the world safer.

For example, a man maybe attracted to underage girls. That's not his fault, it's just how he is. Do you punish him for his thoughts? Do you arrest him if he dares to say what he likes? Or do you support the man, provide a safe space for him to open up and release his frustration, in a safe and harmless environment. If this man is listened to, it's highly unlikely that he will commit a crime!

This might be off topic but it's all about guilt and judgment.

Men and women, regardless of sexual preferences and orientation, need to be heard and to be safe.

Well said
Unregistered ?

Uk_loser said:
Interesting topic. I have never felt guilty about who or what I have spunked for and I have gone to many dark and taboo places in my head. Like many others have said, it's just fantasy.

I do feel that if men (and women) had a safe place to openly talk about fantasies and taboo subjects, then sexual crimes would decrease and make the world safer.

For example, a man maybe attracted to underage girls. That's not his fault, it's just how he is. Do you punish him for his thoughts? Do you arrest him if he dares to say what he likes? Or do you support the man, provide a safe space for him to open up and release his frustration, in a safe and harmless environment. If this man is listened to, it's highly unlikely that he will commit a crime!

This might be off topic but it's all about guilt and judgment.

Men and women, regardless of sexual preferences and orientation, need to be heard and to be safe.

There is a very obvious danger of having someone on here sharing their thoughts on a subject that is illegal as yes I agree it's good to talk, but on a public forum for this sort of thing you will inevitably attract others who may encourage or give that person a justification to act on those feelings.
Or condemn and threaten the individual.

There's many a qualified institution that will help without judgements or reprisals that are far more better to utilize.

In my own opinion of course
Unregistered ?

Wanking over my sister when we where growing up made me feel guilty at the time, sometimes I feel a bit guilty wanking over friends wives etc.
wiltswankerdave Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2022-01-29
55 year old male from Wiltshire UK
ds9995 said:
Yes. My wifes niece came to stay with us a year ago in our spare room for a couple of weeks. Every time she and my wife went out I rummaged for her dirty pants in her suitcase then sniffed, licked and wanked with them. About a dozen times altogether. I also stole a pair, which are getting a bit crusty now. I have always felt guilty about it. Thing is, she is coming to stay here again next week. I cant wait...Getting hard just thinking about her.

Wow that is so hot. I do the same when the wife's sister stays. I find her underwear and enjoy it.
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
When it comes to my taboo fantasies I think of the line from the movie "Smokey and the Bandit" where Sheriff Justice says, "You can think about it....but don't do it".
Small dick chronic masturbator
Xluv_2_showX Professional Jackinchatter

1052 posts since 2019-07-08
43 year old bisexual male from US northeast
I think about some pretty naughty things. Feel a bit guilty but can't help it.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » General » Coffee Shop » guilty, you too?