JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Martine Croxall
Page: < prev  of 5  
DirtyHubbyUK666 Amateur Jackinchatter

151 posts since 2022-06-05
40 year old heterosexual male from Midlands UK
Well im sure if every one of us that has posted on this forum was to save up a few days and empty our bollocks all ova her big fat tits then we would get them fucking covered.

If nobody else has already called it...I call last turn to wank my big thick sticky load out onto her big fat fuckin udders wink
Add me on Skype or kik
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Poor Martine. She must be incredibly aware of how large her udders have got and is embarrassed at the size of them daily. And now she has all us pervs ogling her and wondering how many loads of filthy cum it would take to cover them. Sorry Martine - your just a big pair of tits for wankers now.
OnanistUK Professional Jackinchatter

1064 posts since 2022-06-04
65 year old heterosexual male from Pervesville
Jason_K said:
Poor Martine. She must be incredibly aware of how large her udders have got and is embarrassed at the size of them daily. And now she has all us pervs ogling her and wondering how many loads of filthy cum it would take to cover them. Sorry Martine - your just a big pair of tits for wankers now.

I have no sympathy for Melons Martine - God blessed her with a big fat rack yet she keeps them covered up - get them out girl strokestrokeboobsboobsboobs
Colossal Pervert
Unregistered ?

OnanistUK said:
I have no sympathy for Melons Martine - God blessed her with a big fat rack yet she keeps them covered up - get them out girl strokestrokeboobsboobsboobs

Couldnt agree more
Get those massive fat fucking jugs fully exposed for all us wankers to unload over stroke
Unregistered ?

So weve done Martine - now over to Rachel showing her big fucking milkers on Cuntdown
fred987 Omnipitant Jackinchatter

7064 posts since 2015-10-04
60 year old
I reckon that she just might put those fine melons on show when the occasion is right...
DirtyHubbyUK666 Amateur Jackinchatter

151 posts since 2022-06-05
40 year old heterosexual male from Midlands UK
Be fucking epic to end up on the same beach as her on holiday or same hotel to see her around the pool in her bikini or swimming costume.

Leering and perving at her big fat milfy tits. Bet she would love the attention too cos shes at that stage of life where shes worried shes losing her sex appeal.

The budge in my shorts would answer that concern for her
Add me on Skype or kik
Page: < prev  of 5  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Martine Croxall