JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Does anyone actually really tribute wife pics or monitor?
Page: of 3   next > 
nhwifelover Amateur Jackinchatter

176 posts since 2021-05-17
52 year old
Seems like a lot of guys talk about it and offer to do it but no one seems to actually do it. Is it just a fantasy thing to talk about it?
Is there anyone who has actually cum on pics of someone else's wife either on cam, video or sending back pics?
Has anyone actually had a guy do it to your wife's pics?
Seems like I see it talked about a lot but never seen someone who really does it. Maybe it'd just me!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I've done it, and seen a fair amount of it. I don't really think it's all that great, but it might be someone else's thing.
sepafun Skilled Jackinchatter

941 posts since 2013-10-10
63 year old curious male from Gilbertsville, PA
I have tributes pics for a few others and enjoyed it. Have had a couple done of the Mrs, but had more say they would but never come through.
kevinfrancis22 Novice Jackinchatter

64 posts since 2021-05-04
55 year old curious male from Florida
Ive done it a fair bit. I find it a huge turn on to get permission from a husband to masturbate to his wife then to blow a huge load for her. Especially when you have a nice clear high resolution picture for inspiration rather than a small blurry one. Ill often cum to fully clothed or just a face picture.

Ive monitored a lot more than Ive actually cum though. The logistics of cuming are a challenge as I dont really want to get cum all over my iPad. Ive definitely done it for the right person/photo though. Its one of the joys of the internet that you can get to tell/show a guy that youve ejaculated to his wife. Thats not something that happens in every day life. Well not to me anyway.

One of the other issues can be that after youve cum you lose the urge to take the photo and send it. A bit like planning to eat your cum but then not being able to.
Unregistered ?

I have done it hundreds of times. My favourite cums are when I do tributes
Unregistered ?

I've been a participant on both ends.

I've also had guys tribute pics for me of girls I know. Often they would do them as trade for me making fakes for them.

I've also tributes for guys before but it needs to have been a good chat and for me to be properly horned up!
Unregistered ?

Weird as fuck. Actually got binned from a whereby room because I didnt want to mess about connecting my printer, one time. I just wanted to jack to the screen show.. ffs..
nhwifelover Amateur Jackinchatter

176 posts since 2021-05-17
52 year old
I'd have no problem with that all myself. Still hot just having a guy stroke to wife pics and chat about or mic. Cam even betterl. Though I'd love to see a guy print her pic out and cum all over it on cam in a WB room!
cumperv Amateur Jackinchatter

110 posts since 2021-06-22
58 year old bisexual male from Manchester,UK
I've done it a few times for guys and find it hot.Always best to get a good high quality pic of her face I can print out as that is my fav target area.I have my own WB room where I can play most Wednesdays.I love to talk filth about the target while I jerk and can be either naked or crossdressed,whichever you prefer.I also love doing celeb tributes.
Unregistered ?

Not always easy to find people who will go through with it. In my experience it's super difficult to find people who will actually record their cum tributes. Also ran into lots of folks who just want free nudes without tribbing. But when you do find people who commit to it, man, it's fucking hot. I trib sometimes as well, and it's been interesting. Definitely a process. But a good one, lol.
flstrokr48 Amateur Jackinchatter

255 posts since 2016-08-27
56 year old curious male from East Tennessee
Been looking for years for someone to tribute. Been ages. I can't cam as most of my time is on the phone, and wife works from home thus privacy is an issue.
Breezry Amateur Jackinchatter

409 posts since 2020-01-16
36 year old
I do jerk tribute on my second screen nightly. Kik: breezry with a pic as first message. Full body pics preferred!
cigarbill Amateur Jackinchatter

319 posts since 2019-10-22
58 year old heterosexual male from Illinois
I have done several. Now that I cam I love cumming on cam while seeing wife pics
Unregistered ?

I've done them before and I've always enjoyed them. The fact that a guy is willing to share his beautiful wife with me is such a turn on and I always shoot big loads when I do a tribute
neonudist Amateur Jackinchatter

267 posts since 2021-06-09
heterosexual male
I used to do cum tributes, but it eventually became more work than reward. People don't seem to understand the concept of time. It takes time and effort to print out a picture on your printer, then try to film yourself jerking off onto it while trying to stay hard the whole time (especially if you're doing multiple pics.) But people just want instant gratification, and when you are done they just want more, without any kind of meaningful thanks or appreciation for all your hard work.

Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Does anyone actually really tribute wife pics or monitor?