JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Does anyone actually really tribute wife pics or monitor?
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

neonudist said:
I used to do cum tributes, but it eventually became more work than reward. People don't seem to understand the concept of time. It takes time and effort to print out a picture on your printer, then try to film yourself jerking off onto it while trying to stay hard the whole time (especially if you're doing multiple pics.) But people just want instant gratification, and when you are done they just want more, without any kind of meaningful thanks or appreciation for all your hard work.

Yup.
Same.
100% this.

Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

We soon discovered that having a lot of followers meant there were a lot of time wasters. We have now winnowed down to a few regulars who genuinely love to spunk for my wife and fantasise about her. They put a lot of effort into their worship so she is happy to reward them
Makes us both as horny as hell
Lenney696969 Amateur Jackinchatter

229 posts since 2022-04-10
44 year old
I still trib
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Lenney696969 Amateur Jackinchatter

229 posts since 2022-04-10
44 year old
I still trib
stevejtat Skilled Jackinchatter

989 posts since 2017-09-21
44 year old curious male from Uk
Enjoy a good random wife tribute if the pic is of decent quality and the woman is decent looking. Doesn't need to be a super model. Average looking is fine.
SteveT1979
Cuckold822 Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2022-04-11
42 year old

hi mate...love to spunk fir ur wife
qbee Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2018-06-29
54 year old
I've done it a ton,..maybe 2 tons, but every once in a while, a guy will ask you to do his "sexy wife" , and what you get is some cellulite riddled, tattoed, droopy titted 64 year old, with neck fat, that kinda looks like a fat dude. Hard on killer
Unregistered ?

qbee said:
I've done it a ton,..maybe 2 tons, but every once in a while, a guy will ask you to do his "sexy wife" , and what you get is some cellulite riddled, tattoed, droopy titted 64 year old, with neck fat, that kinda looks like a fat dude. Hard on killer

Such a true statement, I'll never go down this route as one man's sexy is another's nightmare
cumshot0096 Novice Jackinchatter

51 posts since 2013-07-09
45 year old heterosexual
Yep. Very hard to find people who do things. Most are time wasters.
albert999hall Novice Jackinchatter

61 posts since 2012-03-15
64 year old curious male from Hertfordshire, UK
Ihave been tributing for years. I used to get requests and post them on a couple of sites, both of which now require verification I am not prepared to give. So any I do now are private.

There's always the problem of not finding someone sexy, and how to let the people down tactfully. Sometimes I don't know how so just avoid contact, this may make me seem like a pic collector which I am honestly not.

Also, people don't seem to realise the time and effort it takes to do them.
59yo UK Curious Male
Cincyfun Amateur Jackinchatter

254 posts since 2016-07-14
44 year old heterosexual from Cincinnati
I will do a tribute for a woman on her pics.

Otherwise, I will jerk with a guy in person over his wife's pics and vids. I also have pics and vids of my wife if he wants to jerk to those while I jerk to his. Only in person, not into online sharing with dudes.
Unregistered ?

it has been a fun hobby for the last few years for me... adds an extra bit of enjoyment to the JO experience when I'm in the right mood. I even started a skype group for tributes and tributing, because it's just fun to share. It mirrors a lot of the comments here--- many lurkers and few participants. Lots and LOTS of one-sided requests, which I understand, but it's nice to give a little to get a little. It has been fun from time to time though. Also post a bit on my, and others, sharesome blogs for tributes.

comments about time and effort are 100% spot-on. so many people just want instant results. Home, job, family, commitments, life.... wouldn't it be nice to just jerk off all day and have nothing else to do...

So anyway, yes, I do and I have fun with it, we can't directly post here or I would- have probably hundreds of pics and a few vids by this point.
flstrokr48 Amateur Jackinchatter

255 posts since 2016-08-27
56 year old curious male from East Tennessee
Please feel free to tribute

User posted image
Macdaddy1_114 Amateur Jackinchatter

128 posts since 2016-02-07
40 year old heterosexual male
I'm a huge fan of making, and receiving tributes. Cumming hard for another guy's wife knowing he, and possibly her too,will get off to me getting off is an incredible feeling. It is time consuming though and can be difficult to get enough time home alone which people need to be aware of when arranging them
http://https//www.erome.com/Macdaddy1_114
bimicluvr Amateur Jackinchatter

446 posts since 2020-12-21
57 year old from bi-coastal usa
User posted image
PM me
wr richard1230
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Does anyone actually really tribute wife pics or monitor?