JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » JackinChat » Support » Constant spam emails with shady links
Page: of 1  
Captain_Bukkake Novice Jackinchatter

70 posts since 2020-12-10
heterosexual male from UK
What's being done about this? The site is obviously being targeted, and has been for a long, long time. I get *at least* one new "Hello" message with a shady link *every time I log on*. I'd like to know what measures the admin are taking to sort this issue out.
Master of bukkake, by bukkake mastered

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Captain_Bukkake said:
What's being done about this? The site is obviously being targeted, and has been for a long, long time. I get *at least* one new "Hello" message with a shady link *every time I log on*. I'd like to know what measures the admin are taking to sort this issue out.

It has become quite tedious. I should look forward to a DM but i now just assume its spam

dkslutlover Amateur Jackinchatter

490 posts since 2014-09-12
53 year old heterosexual male from Denmark
My best advice : 1) delete all "Hello"-messages, 2) normally the spammers are the last two or three users on the online-list, with "weird" generated names, 3) if spam takes a new disguise, set up a fitting strategy, like this one.

Unregistered ?

Report and delete. Unfortunately, they are the Borg and have assimilated this website.

glossynylons1967 Professional Jackinchatter

1773 posts since 2019-06-06
57 year old male from Republic of Ireland
Captain_Bukkake said:

Rod the moderator has explained this many many times
This is a very old site now going back to circa 2000
To rectify this spam issue would require a major rewriting of code which the owner whoever he is does not appear to have any desire to do
Probably would require a brand new site to be built and to recoup the costs I imagine it would become a subscription site which I do not think anyone wants
Anyone I am not a techie but this is my understanding of the situation
It is a pain but just delete the spam emails and if you really want then report them for poor Rod to deal with

Page: of 1  
Index » JackinChat » Support » Constant spam emails with shady links