JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Truckers jacking off
Page: < prev  of 2  
WildChildJade88 Amateur Jackinchatter

218 posts since 2023-03-18
69 year old bisexual male from SC
My hat is off to you for being so up front and honest about it. My congratulations are issued. May you find the cocks that you seek!
Lonely Wanker
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Scottydapimp187 Amateur Jackinchatter

343 posts since 2021-03-20
42 year old heterosexual male from Kansas
Never a trucker by any means, I inherited an old f150, and I like it. Thats all my trucking experience. I almost always drove a car, and so I never could confirm nor deny the drivers habits.t
Although in a car, it was still long distance travels. I was almost just alone, driving. I got horny lo,ts. First under the pants all discreet, cumming in my pants. Then to unbottoned and no zipper, to full blown pants down to knees.

When pants are almost gone, in a car it feels naked, and driving 70, near naked, going to town pumping away on your cock. A few times with spread out open nude mags on the passenger seat..

Guilty. Several times. Its an amazing feeling though.

Truckers must have viewed the scene at some point. I dont know how many truckers jack when behind the wheel or whatever. Forgivable easy.

I wonder how many truckers looked down into cars to see drivers going to town on themselves..
Scottydapimp
Jizzlover Amateur Jackinchatter

228 posts since 2022-09-15
41 year old
I'm not a trucker, never did anything with one. There was a trucker who had a handful of videos of his hookups. Hottest one: a guy got into his truck and straight away asked him if he wanted a blowjob, then went right to work. The trucker was a loud moaner too. Fucking hot. He came pretty quickly and the cocksucker swallowed every drop. He had a few handjob vids and even those were pretty hot. Cum flying everywhere.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Truckers jacking off