JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Being fucked in the ass
Page: < prev  of 2  
jondedon Amateur Jackinchatter

147 posts since 2020-12-28
48 year old
I love to be fucked in the ass, and would not object to getting fucked while wearing lingerie.
I dont find guys attractive the same way i do women but getting fucked is so hot
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jackbird Skilled Jackinchatter

686 posts since 2017-09-21
66 year old bisexual male from Dover /Rochester New Hampshire
I only been fucked with toys and love that a lot. I am a virgin as far as a real one hoping to change that soon dieting for it
chromium Amateur Jackinchatter

174 posts since 2017-05-03
66 year old bisexual male
Never done it. But when the wife puts some of her finger in there while going down on me, I've always found it to be a direct link to my cock, pleasure wise. So I'd like to try it sometime if I had a bud who was NOT hung.

Plus I've noticed that movies where a guy is getting fucked in the ass, and he has a nice cock that is erect and bouncing around, turns me on nicely while jacking.
Unregistered ?

Rarely done it recently, usually when I'm very turned on and the guy I'm with is more dominant.....
DickGazinya Amateur Jackinchatter

359 posts since 2017-02-02
57 year old male from USA
Cumms26 said:
I fantasize about being fucked in the ass all the time. Guys cumming in me sucking cock swallowing that load wearing lingerie does anyone else have these thoughts

I love to cross dress and have a dildo with a suction cup that does thrusting motions like a real cock. I've used it multiple times but never seem to get very far. I think I'm too nervous to relax enough to enjoy it. I really want to take it all inside me.
jackdog Amateur Jackinchatter

339 posts since 2007-12-16
55 year old heterosexual from southeast
I have many years ago. I like the feeling and getting 98 degree cum shot in you is something different. I almost always want a dildo in my ass when I jack.
jim1954 Amateur Jackinchatter

271 posts since 2018-01-02
heterosexual male
I love being fucked in the ass. Does not matter if it is a cock or one of my wifes many strap ons, it all feels so good. Often I will jack off at the same time.
ChubbyBottom Novice Jackinchatter

40 posts since 2019-08-16
54 year old bisexual male
I love getting my ass fucked

I had a high school buddy and we jerked and sucked each other and he fucked me a few times

It feels great having hot cum squirt up my ass

I havent seen him in more than 20 years and still miss that cock

My biggest fantasy is to service four guys by letting one fuck me as I suck the second and jerk the other two off
Unregistered ?

Cumms26 said:
I fantasize about being fucked in the ass all the time.

My next-door neighbor Mike and I became JO buddies last summer. We were having drinks together on Mike's patio in his secluded backyard...

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

...when the talk got a little loose and he confessed to having a "thing" for my long-legged brunette wife.

I wasn't at all surprised, the way she struts around the neighborhood in her denim cut-offs and slutty walking shorts. I asked him to tell me, in graphic detail, about all of the filthy things he fantasized about doing to her. The talk got pretty crude and made me REALLY hard. Since we were both liquored up, I pulled down my pants and started stroking it right there in front of him. I shot a huge load all over the patio furniture!

Turns out we're both bisexual, so when it came time for him to cum, he asked me if he could do it all over my face and I said sure wink. Such yummy cum! razz

The nice thing is that we both work out of home offices while the wives work elsewhere.

IT'S PERFECT!

cockstrokeeyeshotsmoothmiddle
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Being fucked in the ass