JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Did you masturbate in class at school?
Page: of 1  
soxandundies4me Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2021-03-11
31 year old bisexual male
I am wondering about other guys who masturbated in class when you were in school? Or did you see guys do that? I have experienced both.

I started masturbating in class at school at about age 10 when I was having dry orgasms. I would just play with myself for a while until I ended up having an orgasm in class. It felt so good, I got hooked. When I started ejaculating, I just came in my pants. It could get a little messy, but I liked the feeling. And if guys noticed I had cum stains on my pants, that just got me more excited.

One time I was in the back of class rubbing myself and another boy noticed. He told a couple of other boys who also looked. Then when I left class, they noticed I had a wet spot on my pants from cum, and I heard them whispering about it and laughing. It got me excited knowing that they saw me do it and even saw the evidence!

There was another boy I went to school with a couple of years who also usually sat in the back like I did, and he would do it too. He was even more obvious than I was, and I could hear boys talking about him doing it. He even got brave enough to unzip and take it out sometimes! I can tell more if anyone has similar interests?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Jagtstein Novice Jackinchatter

80 posts since 2012-11-20
78 year old heterosexual male
strokeI can still remember that from the 4th grade I masturbated very often in the classroom.
That went very well in the last row under the bench. I used to masturbate at least 3 times a day, that is. morning, noon and evening. In the last lesson at noon I sometimes could not wait to get home and therefore masturbated in class.
I took out the penis during masturbation and then ejaculated in my underpants. Never noticed anyone, because I always come very quickly to orgasm max. 2 min usually faster.
Today I am 76 years and still masturbate with the greatest pleasure.grin
Habit solo Masturbant
socksanddimples Novice Jackinchatter

95 posts since 2021-12-16
45 year old curious male from USA
No, but I did blow a huge load in my pants during high school just by staring at this girl I had a crush on and thinking dirty thoughts while appreciating her insanely wet and glossy lips.
I like making intelligent but very naughty friends. Read my profile. Like what you see? DM me!
tinman68 Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2022-07-05
56 year old
Did you masturbate in class at school?

Yes but the headmaster objected. I was teaching class at the time!
eyeknow Novice Jackinchatter

100 posts since 2020-10-03
59 year old curious male from East of England
I never did, though I remember getting a erection during a French lesson (not a euphemism) when I was 12 which was spotted by a girl sitting across from me. She began to giggle which started me off, but despite the teacher asking us more than once what was so funny, there was no way I was going to come back and say in front of the whole class "Sorry Miss, I've got a hard on" cock
chris8765432 Amateur Jackinchatter

304 posts since 2015-02-16
heterosexual from north west uk
I did. We got a supply teacher to replace our English teacher. When she arrived she was no looker at all but had a great body. Big tits on a slim body. She would always wear a white button blouse. I sat in the middle of the room and from where I was when she sat down her blouse curved between the buttons so I could clearly see into her top and a great side view of her big tits in a lacy bra. This made my young cock absolutely throb! She would read to the class and I would just stare into her top. Eventually I would be that hard I had to put my hand in my pocket, manoeuvre my rock hard cock to that side and slowly start wanking it through my pocket. I was so nervous someone would notice the movement of my hand. I kept looking around and then back to the teacher. She would occasionally look around and I am sure she must have known something was happening as my face must have been red and my eyes fixed on her tits!
It didnt take to long before I got that familiar feeling pre orgasm and my dick started twitching before going into full orgasm. Then I would have to try and pretend nothing had happened as I got my breath back! Happy times!
Skype chris.smith360
GingerPik Amateur Jackinchatter

159 posts since 2016-07-08
42 year old curious male
No, never in class - did it pretty much everywhere else at my school though laugh
Whenever I had the chance I'd sneak off somewhere private and masturbate
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Did you masturbate in class at school?