JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Chat vs Phone vs Cam on Skype
Page: of 1  
kevinfrancis22 Novice Jackinchatter

64 posts since 2021-05-04
55 year old curious male from Florida
Interested on thoughts of pros/cons of the different communication options on Skype or similar.

Chat seems to have the drawback of not leaving a hand free and being slow to get messages across.

Voice without cam seems like it might be a good middle ground for preserving anonymity and less setup.

I can definitely understand the benefit of being able to see each other stoke though.

Thoughts? What are your preferences?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

kevinfrancis22 said:
Interested on thoughts of pros/cons of the different communication options on Skype or similar.

Chat seems to have the drawback of not leaving a hand free and being slow to get messages across.

Voice without cam seems like it might be a good middle ground for preserving anonymity and less setup.

I can definitely understand the benefit of being able to see each other stoke though.

Thoughts? What are your preferences?

I enjoy camming, being able to see another cock is great, but the one time that I just used mic was very arousing because the other guy was so into it and wanking hard.
openphillyguy Skilled Jackinchatter

564 posts since 2022-04-19
42 year old homosexual male from Philly
Phone is a great outlet. Manhole chat line is a really fun arousing time when you connect with a like minded guy. You can talk freely, no judgement no shame. Camming is really hot too. Never show face to keep safe and anonymous. So hot seeing each other stroke and better yet ejaculate. Basic text back and forth is least fun but still an outlet to read something hot and arousing and use that if phone or cam isnt an option. But as you said that doesnt leave both hands free. Enjoy any you can participate in.
bimicluvr Amateur Jackinchatter

446 posts since 2020-12-21
57 year old from bi-coastal usa
love mic. pm
wr richard1230
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Chat vs Phone vs Cam on Skype