JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Are there any good apps for finding a jerk bud?
Page: of 2   next > 
TheUnknownPervert Novice Jackinchatter

80 posts since 2018-03-31
41 year old heterosexual male from Las Vegas
Sincerely wondering. I've heard of people using Grindr, but I have my doubts simply because I don't know if it's easy to find someone strictly into jerking off on a hook-up app of any kind.

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Bogey58 Professional Jackinchatter

1062 posts since 2007-12-29
65 year old bisexual male from Salt Lake, Utah
I have had the most luck on xHamster. They have a dating aspect and most guys on there just want to jack off with another guy or maybe suck cock to swallow sperm.
Sniffies is another that I get a lot of action. Most guys on Sniffies are gay and want ass sex, but I don't want that and have found many guys are very open to whatever other guys want.
Good luck.
Meaning of life= Suck cock, swallow sperm.

neonudist Amateur Jackinchatter

267 posts since 2021-06-09
heterosexual male
From what I understand, Grindr is primarily a hook-up app. So while there's a small possibility that someone you chat with might be cool with just jerking and nothing else, there's a much larger possibility that you'll find guys who only want to have sex. So I wouldn't recommend it. Unfortunately, I can't offer an alternative.

Unregistered ?

TheUnknownPervert sent you a private message

openphillyguy Skilled Jackinchatter

564 posts since 2022-04-19
42 year old homosexual male from Philly
Love how the guy that labels himself as heterosexual comments and gives advice on the gay app grindr. Does not seem so straight to me.

ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
openphillyguy said:
Love how the guy that labels himself as heterosexual comments and gives advice on the gay app grindr. Does not seem so straight to me.

There are a lot of heterosexual men who like sex with men. I don't find men attractive in any way and wouldn't want to "date" a man or be romantic with them, but I enjoy sex with all genders. I tell people I'm bisexual as those who are into labels need some sort of classification for their brain to work properly. Most folks can't comprehend that some of us are just horny perverts. If I could get myself off from fucking a knot hole in a tree I'd fuck trees. Doesn't matter who or what gender...sex is sex.
Small dick chronic masturbator

heterosexual male
openphillyguy said:

So after two weeks of being banned, the first thing you do is come right back with your bullshit. You apparently learned nothing. I will be reporting you to the mods. Hopefully this time they will ban you for good.

neonudist said:
So after two weeks of being banned, the first thing you do is come right back with your bullshit. You apparently learned nothing. I will be reporting you to the mods. Hopefully this time they will ban you for good.

What are you talking about? Why are you quoting me again in your messages here? Why do you obsess and troll me? Dont you have a life? Apparently not.

Cincyfun Amateur Jackinchatter

254 posts since 2016-07-14
44 year old heterosexual from Cincinnati
I've had luck with kik. Just search for a public group, start typing in the name of your city. Look at the auto-fill results and look for 'cityjobuds' or something similar

ShortFuse said:
There are a lot of heterosexual men who like sex with men. I don't find men attractive in any way and wouldn't want to "date" a man or be romantic with them, but I enjoy sex with all genders. I tell people I'm bisexual as those who are into labels need some sort of classification for their brain to work properly. Most folks can't comprehend that some of us are just horny perverts. If I could get myself off from fucking a knot hole in a tree I'd fuck trees. Doesn't matter who or what gender...sex is sex.

ShortFuse said:
I have loved cock since before I knew what sex was. I was always trying to see my friends cocks when I was a little boy. Sucked cock in high school. And once I was old enough I sucked at the local glory holes.

I always knew I loved cock, but really didn't accept it until I was in my late 20's. I was in denial for years. Now I'm a proud cocksucker.

You are a bisexual man and having sexual anything with a man is fine and not what my post said. I was referring to those that label themselves as heterosexual. You are not a heterosexual man if you have sex with a man.

Terry_111 Amateur Jackinchatter

409 posts since 2016-06-13
70 year old bisexual male from Ireland
I have used Fabguys and found it very good. A few flakes ok who dont show up but in the main have met lots of like minded guys. I am bi and love cock but not into ass at all so I will generally only meet bi / curious guys. I have used this locally and know it also works all over Europe, not sure about USA. Happy hunting.

ballsy Skilled Jackinchatter

539 posts since 2005-08-23
62 year old bisexual male from Mississippi
I think the same problem of freaks or chickens or idiots is common across all apps. Its not the apps fault.
That being said, ive used Grindr and scruff and growlr, plus sniffies and squirt and manhunt with varying degrees of success.
Just be clear with the dude about what youre into and what youre NOT into and keep your fingers crossed

There are flags you can use for what you are looking for specifically. You can post just oral, just give or just get. Married looking for etc, hookup only, dates, relationships. The apps help you be very clear your intentions

heterosexual male
openphillyguy said:
What are you talking about? Why are you quoting me again in your messages here? Why do you obsess and troll me? Dont you have a life? Apparently not.

Says the pot calling the kettle black. Keep up the big baby victim act. It will be more proof that you are a troll that the mods need to ban.

neonudist said:
Says the pot calling the kettle black. Keep up the big baby victim act. It will be more proof that you are a troll that the mods need to ban.

Stop interacting with me. You clearly are a troll. Get a life. If anyone needs to be banned its you.

Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Are there any good apps for finding a jerk bud?