JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » When I First Realized I Wasn't 100% Heterosexual
Page: < prev  of 5  
bonerowner Skilled Jackinchatter

510 posts since 2010-12-24
62 year old bisexual male
Open2fun said:
Please in the future refrain from quoting me directly and passing judgement good or bad. You dont know me and I dont care to know you. I comment my opinion, you comment yours. This website is not designed to criticize each other.

I wasn't criticizing you; rather, I was GLAD that we agreed! Your persecution complex is out of control. You are so ready for a fight here that can't even recognize when someone is agreeing with you.

And as for quoting you, I'll quote whoever and whenever I want, as well as comment on whatever I want. This is a public forum; if you don't like people commenting, don't make posts, and everything will be fine. There are no rules prohibiting us from quoting or commenting. You are not the one who establishes the rules here, nor are you a moderator. Please relax. I wasn't being negative.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Open2fun Amateur Jackinchatter

126 posts since 2022-07-31
43 year old homosexual male from New York
If a man enjoys cock he certainly is not heterosexual.

Open2fun said:

Yes, we all recognize that is your viewpoint (except for when it isn't, since you like to flip-flop... one minute labels suck, the next minute you are labeling others). Both with this account and your banned openphillyguy account, you've said it several times. Many users on this site vehemently disagree with you on this, and it appears to be your crusade to repeat your viewpoint as frequently as you can, even after you are banned, in the apparent belief that if you do so often enough, your opinion will eventually drown out all others.

Open2fun/openphillyguy please stop private messaging me and harassing me, I have nothing to say to you in private that I won't say publicly, and I am not bucking for a fight here, I was agreeing with you when you jumped all over me - for the sake of this site please stop being so combative.

ADMINS/MODS PLEASE TAKE NOTE: here is a screenshot of how much this jerk has spammed my inbox just today:

User posted image

Note: that is 13 unwanted messages in 7 hours - and I have asked him to stop repeatedly, and I am not replying to his messages anymore or even reading them. That is abusive and he should be banned. I am archiving the unread posts in my inbox so a moderator or Admin can check them out to see how ridiculous his behavior has been.

He's done it before, and the more I tell him to stop, the more he keeps doing it. He even sent me seven separate messages actually condemning me for editing this post (as if there is a rule against that). I keep editing it as he continually spams me to keep updating this post with new pics of how many posts he keeps spamming me with. He doesn't like it when I reword my posts here to include photos of him spamming my inbox, etc. - I wonder why?
Buddy_Guy Novice Jackinchatter

51 posts since 2022-07-31
45 year old heterosexual male
Open2fun said:

I thought you said you didn't like labels?

bonerowner said:
He has repeatedly done this before, and the more I ask him to stop, the more he persists in doing it.

If he got banned once for being a nuisance, I guess he'll get banned again. To bad they can't IP ban someone here. Would make this place much nicer.

Anyway, back on topic.

UlsterRob said:
When I saw this. Perfect!

User posted image

Yep, that's a nice cock.

Buddy_Guy said:
Yep, that's a nice cock.

yes it is!

It is widely accepted that self-identified heterosexual/straight men can enjoy cock; anyone who believes otherwise needs to wake up and get with the program.

Why do some straight men have sex with other men?
8 Things Why Straight Guys Love Cock
100% Straight Guys Who Also Love Sucking Dick
Why I Think So Many Straight Men Are Into Sucking Cock
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
Tired of refereeing users who go back and forth against one another and both complain to staff. As I did last time, banning both parties here, because I have zero interest in sorting out who started it and who - if anyone - isn't at any fault.
Hornyjerking Amateur Jackinchatter

280 posts since 2022-09-16
46 year old homosexual male
bonerowner said:
I was very young when I realized cocks turned me on, but the societal stigma surrounding any of that was overwhelming, at least to me, and I was unable to act on any of my feelings until I was in my mid 20s, and well after I had sex with a few girls.

Interesting reading the posts in this thread. Definitely older generations had a more difficult time than newer generations dealing with sexuality. Society is way more advanced and accepting. It is not taboo to be bi or gay anymore.
Page: < prev  of 5  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » When I First Realized I Wasn't 100% Heterosexual