JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Horny Again...smh
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

I stayed home from work today as I slept terribly last night. So, having nothing better to do, I decided to spend the evening masturbating.

My focus was Gabby Carter and a woman I used to work with. I managed a really good nut and felt great. I guess it's like being stoned all day? I ended up getting a chicken sandwich from Wendy's.

But, I hoped on Facebook and I saw the woman's best friend. She's a chubby, but an INSANELY cute young woman. Really happy and friendly.

Now, I want to masturbate AGAIN!

I may be closing on 40, but, wow, I am still pretty horny!!!
Add a reply Quote this post
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
Dude, you're horny when you're horny, it really isn't more complicated than that. Lot's of random things can trigger an impending hard on or a desire to fuck or stroke it. It has nothing to do with age and has everythig to do with something you sensed, e.g. saw, heard, touched, tasted or smelled that triggered the memory or the reaction directly. It maybe as simple as remembering how good it felt to cum 10 minutes ago. Nothing to even give a second thought to. Just roll with it and enjoy.
Working it hard
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Open2fun Amateur Jackinchatter

126 posts since 2022-07-31
43 year old homosexual male from New York
Yeah I agree and it definitely isnt an age thing. Its a guy thing. We all masturbate. We all thoroughly enjoy it. Our minds wander in all fantasies, experiences, taboos, etc. We just love this website for encouragement and support that other guys are doing the same and a lot are into the same things we are. No shame, no judgement, just sheer bliss and enjoyment. Maybe our thoughts evolve as we mature but the basic desire to play with ourselves to get that natural high of orgasm is ageless and timeless.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Horny Again...smh