JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Being a virtual cuck
Page: of 2   next > 
Azzgf Amateur Jackinchatter

135 posts since 2022-06-09
44 year old
I doubt my Gf will every properly cuckold me. But my recurring fantasy is to be cucked by her.

Would love to chat with any bulls.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I'd pm you but that's what I want too!
Unregistered ?

Me too. Biggest fantasy...

44 year old
must_edge said:
I'd pm you but that's what I want too!

Ha ha!! Its a common fantasy.
captain_manson Skilled Jackinchatter

782 posts since 2015-08-20
35 year old bisexual from Northern Ireland
Mmm me too
Unregistered ?

I've had plenty of guys send me pics of their wives/gfs and take about what I would do to them, how hot they were, the fantasies they have of her being a huge slut-it's always fun to hear how they would like their prim and proper to go wild with another guy

44 year old
GimmeDaddyDick said:
I've had plenty of guys send me pics of their wives/gfs and take about what I would do to them, how hot they were, the fantasies they have of her being a huge slut-it's always fun to hear how they would like their prim and proper to go wild with another guy

This is what I love to hear about my GF!!

Would love to chat with someone who is up for chatting about her?
kinkyhubby Amateur Jackinchatter

302 posts since 2020-04-09
50 year old male from W Midlands
Played this role many times with dirty older dom guys, chatted, shared pics and carried out tasks they've set me, always been a turn on
Unregistered ?

Thats the problem, too many husbands with this desire and not enough bulls lol
girlsorguys Amateur Jackinchatter

216 posts since 2016-02-10
42 year old curious
I fantasise about fucking the wives and gf, if the husbands are fit them too. At least I'd play with their cocks to say thanks.
Send me your pics that you would like me to cum to
codex908 Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2015-12-27
40 year old
This is so fucking sexy! My wife and I have fun with this often.
Pm me, I would love to play either side of this fantasy.
comwp4me Amateur Jackinchatter

137 posts since 2020-06-17
50 year old curious male from https://whereby.com/cocksout4her
I know the feeling. i cant stop sharing mine!!assstroke
Cant not be horney. :)
Unregistered ?

I recently had a session on snapchat with a cuck, he showed me pictures of his wife and we wanked together while I told him Al the filthy things I'd do to her, sadly it didn't last long as he came after a few minutes. But it was still really horny, would love to do it again wink
pindick-doug Novice Jackinchatter

76 posts since 2021-10-14
42 year old curious male
My wife and I have been sort of engaged in this for years now. I can tell you all what worked for me...

Do your ladies know about your cuckold fantasies? That's kind of important, haha. If she doesn't, or if she does but refuses to even indulge in it, you're probably SOL.

If they know, you can start by fantasizing about it in bed with them. Just dirty talk, or using a toy on them and having them imagine it's someone else. Don't pressure her to focus on someone she knows relatively well. Acknowledging those feelings are possibly the very thing that makes her so reticent in the first place. The whole trick to getting her to accept this is to make her see the bulls as effectively faceless objects that are there just for her pleasure.

If you can make her orgasm while fantasizing about other men, she'll start associating this idea with good feelings... which, I'm willing to bet, is exactly how the rest of us guys ended up liking this fantasy so much in the first place.

Maybe you can get her a new, really powerful vibrator at this stage too. My wife absolutely loves the Lovense Hyphy thing that looks like a toothbrush. Then it sort of becomes her 'boyfriend' when you're fantasizing.

Then move up to trying something on a random cam site like Omegle or Dirty Roulette. It's almost universal that women love showing off like this, even if they insist they don't.

How much she shows is up to her. Maybe she hides her face; maybe she doesn't even show anything the first few times and just teases with clothes on. Tell her she can stop at any time if she feels uncomfortable with it... but she'll almost certainly enjoy it to some extent. And of course, let her know how much you enjoy it too.

From there, try getting her to talk to guys regularly on Snapchat, Skype, or some other app. Again, keep reminding her that she's in complete control. If you ever meet a creep who won't back off, step in and tell them to fuck off.

Don't ever let it get too serious. Remind her that it's always just about pleasure and fantasy. Again, treat the bulls as disposable objects. It's all virtual anyway at this point.

If you've gotten her this far, bring up the possibility of going to a swingers club. Some women might think they're not attractive enough for this -- too fat, too old, etc. But every swingers club my wife and I have ever gone to has been filled mostly with people... more past their prime than not.

For the first (few) time(s), there should be no pressure. You're just going to see what it's like (and if you've never been to one, that's good advice anyhow). The first time my wife and I went, we ended up fucking in a room where people could watch us through a window.

But if a swingers club is still a step too far, you could also try going to a bar, hotel, beach, or whatever for a weekend. Have her go down alone before you join her, and see if any guys hit on her (this is only worked like twice for us in almost 15 years, but YMMV).

Anyway, that's what worked for me. We slowly escalated over the course of about 2 years. We don't do it very often, but I did get to watch her with a guy on a vacation recently.

I never felt impatient about it, or even had a timeline in mind. If I got her to escalate, that was still a huge win. I genuinely enjoy even today watching her dance on Omegle for guys, or sending sexy selfies to someone I introduced her to on Snap.

Also, for what it's worth, I don't think many people "live the cuckold/hotwife lifestyle". Every person we've met IRL has pretty much said it's just a thing they do for fun. Don't compare yourself to those people. Like with most social media, you're probably seeing a very idealized version of reality.
This site has been ruined by trolls posting underage garbage. Fuck this, I'm disgusted and out.
Breezry Amateur Jackinchatter

409 posts since 2020-01-16
36 year old
Love sharing my gf and having guys cum to her
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Being a virtual cuck